ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Problem - 172

The Beast MK4
100_1385.gif

100_1384.gif

100_1383.gif

100_1382.gif

100_1381.gif

Can anyone tell me whats wrong? :rasp:

K-tec Stealth hastily ordered and new mount required. (rubber perished)

Btw can I drive it about like that for a few days (max 3) without any problems?

The Beast MK4
At least I had prior warning on here. Threads like "My f**king exhaust fell off!"

It was really hanging on by time I got home. So I spat on the remaining joint and my spittle eroded the rest of it by the time I had finished my tea. ;)

MK2 172
My exhaust went in exactly the same place a couple of weeks ago. I drove around like that for about 4 days without any problems. Sounds very good when your giving it some but I am sure my ears started to bleed at any thing over 4K. When I took it to ATS for a new back box even the guy there said that it sounded good :eek:

Mine went further towards the cat and I drove around for nearly a week untill it was replaced under warranty. At full chat it was setting car alarms off and sounded quite good, I miss it actually (mental note to self: get the stealth fitted asap). lol