ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust rattle and cat sitting to low

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hi all, had a new exhaust made for me about a year ago, ill fine (I had to adjust it to make it fit like I wanted) do get a little rattle wen hot (doesn't seem to be touching any thing) holding up the middle exhaust bracket it kinda stopped the rattle (haven't replaced that one) do these last, also I read there are black and red are the red ones any stronger???

Also think its been like this from new (have had the car most of its life) but my cat dips down towards cat back part (looked under when it went for its mot join from cat to manifold has a bit of gap (but wasn't sure if its meant to be like that (doesn't seem to be blowing etc)

Thoughts please - I know theres a cat to manifold kit but not sure really if I need one aligning it a bit would help :S

Thanks

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Hi all, had a new exhaust made for me about a year ago, ill fine (I had to adjust it to make it fit like I wanted) do get a little rattle wen hot (doesn't seem to be touching any thing) holding up the middle exhaust bracket it kinda stopped the rattle (haven't replaced that one) do these last, also I read there are black and red are the red ones any stronger???

Also think its been like this from new (have had the car most of its life) but my cat dips down towards cat back part (looked under when it went for its mot join from cat to manifold has a bit of gap (but wasn't sure if its meant to be like that (doesn't seem to be blowing etc)

Thoughts please - I know theres a cat to manifold kit but not sure really if I need one aligning it a bit would help :confused:

Thanks

Its a pretty bad design - my cat hangs down a little where it meets Scorpion cat back. (I've had all new mounts, cat to mani changed & the join sleeved).

Yes - red ones are stronger.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
had look on my head zip ties on what ? don't seem to be able to get any on anything