ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust recess on a 172 bumper?

Chocolate Bar™
it should be fine for a 182 surround, but you need to fit it first to make sure that its going to sit high enough, as if you try to pull it up it'll probably foul something and bang.

but if its designed to sit high and be cut-in then its a matter of cutting a hole and clipping in the surround. i'd personally let my local exhaust place do it as i'd hate to fudge my bumper

yeah think i will let them do it mate, cheers, as far as im aware the guy im buying it off (d4ves mate) has it recessed in, hadnt thought about height issues, but that can all be corrected can it not?

jamie

yeah think i will let them do it mate, cheers, as far as im aware the guy im buying it off (d4ves mate) has it recessed in, hadnt thought about height issues, but that can all be corrected can it not?

jamie

RS Clio 200
the powerflow guys cut mine for me... seems pretty thin to be honest, only took them 5 mins

got one lads dont worry, good old winter time in leeds means it goes dark at like 4pm. easy peasy

i am kiddin btw

jamie