ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust - suggestions

My original exhaust on my 172 is starting to sound a bit rough. I always intended to replace it with a sports one when it finally died. What i want to know is which exhausts do you recommend replacing it with (make and price please). I dont mind a nice exhaust note but i dont want to be waking the neighbours up in the morning.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Got it from Demon Tweeks - they fitted it (prices I quoted above include fitting). Cat-back system. Power? Magnex claim all sorts of things, as do all the exhaust manufacturers. All I can say is I was well pleased with my rolling road figures :D

*edit* Seriously though, keep this thread going for a few days and youll get loads of different types to choose from - theyre all pretty tasty - just depends on your personal preference really.

I think i will need it within a week or 2 at most. Its important to me that it isnt too loud and does give some performance gain .....Only heard of magnex and JanSpeed. Any more advice or suggestions

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

how loud do you want it? if you want a loud system then go for the k-tec if you want something that isnt to loud but still sounds ok then go for a magnex.

yeah i dont want something too loud. Magnex is looking good. Hopefully get it all aranged for next week when i will get some other stuff done as well. Viper and eibach springs fitted at the same time. :)

Renault Laguna Coupe

Just keep bumping your topic back to the top now and again, and youll get more input. Eibachs rock BTW. If you get the Viper you might want to think about a re-map.