ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*****Exit Pipes ********

I am gettin a dual exit exhausts for my T reg mk 2 clio 1.6 RSI , but not sure wot exits would look good, its a custom made full system so its totally upto me wot it looks like, wot would you lot get , i am lookin at either 4 small exhausts pipes 2 either side or 2 oval pipes 1 each side , your comments or pictures would be wicked ,

cheers

Please dont go for 4, it looks so OTT in my opinion, leave it to the Ferraris.

I like the twin 3inch pipes like k-tec or Magnex.

Whos doing it for you?

have been given the chance by a LOACL COMPANY , IT WILL B LIKE THERE DEMO CAR , to test there new dual exit techniques, they wont even have to take out the spare wheel, so u rekon 2" round or oval

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ye but he said its for a mk2 clio..

If I were you mate I would get a dual single exit (one at each side) 4 pipes is too many and as said above should be left to ferraris

id have to agree and personally think 4 would be pushing it on a clio, its only a little car so will probably end up looking cluttered

4 would look a bit silly in my opinion, to much like a max power Nova!

I would go for an oval on one side bit if you are going for both sides I would go for an oval on each side. Personally I think twin exits each side look naff on anything other than a genuine sports car or a big coupe. The lines of a hatch dont really suit twin exits in my opinion as to cary that off cars need to be lower (roofline) and longer!

Twit

kool essex lad where bouts ya from im from essex, yer i think i will b going for an oval each side, it gonna b done pretty cheap, like half price casue i will be there testing car, wot makes would you go for to get the best sound, not a alarm sounding roaring but just a nice gurgle

They should be upswept! Or alternatively cut 2 circular holes out of the rear bumper half way up and stick a custom exhaust through them - two circular ones aka V6 - seen this dohne before and looks mint!

yer i have already some kind of ridge on one side bout 2-3 inches long was gonna have the same on the other, i think the V6 look is not really wot i am looking for so , i think it has to be the 3 " oval kinda thing eaach side, and more pics would be great cheers

That blue Clio with the quad exhausts I swear I saw that parked in stone the other day..... towards dartford on the left.....