ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Expecting more haters than lovers, +Something for the JAP loves.

Hi all,

Well i restored my OZ's myself in monaco blue, 432/L had them on now for 4 months, see what you think, im expecting more haters than lovers, but i like it.

Also sprayed the rear bumper myself, am pleased with the finish and the colour match....

Also here my Supra TT BPU, for the JAP lovers......shes been waxed grrr it rained on the clio before i had time today.
View attachment 41596View attachment 41598
View attachment 41597View attachment 41599
Cheers,
Si

might be just the light regarding the paint match but im not a fan of the wheels im afraid!!

432/L is metalic so it looks quite different depending on the angle. Someone hit me up the arse <ouch> couple of years ago and so had the bumper resprayed, insurance approved and match was s**te, so now i have the facilities i did it again myself.

In front of the Supra is the latest project lol, 2000 Smart car, 80% of the panels are in my house and are House of kolor tangeleow pearl (its like focus RS electric orange).

Once ive done the smart, i might do the 6 superellegras ive got again, question is what colour...........id like to have something different other than silver or gunmetal.

Never above 25mpg
I would never have monaco wheels on my monaco. So nasty. Only works doing body coloured wheels on darker/more monotone coloured cars.

Not really a fan of the Supra. Thank f**k you haven't stuck a Veilside kit on it though.

Clio 172 RS2
Trade in the Supra or a Px for a Clio V6! :evil:

;)

Why colorcoded wheels... that's all i want to know.

Color of the bumper looks spot on!

182 FF
Don't like the wheels unfortunately mate, never been a fan of colour coding wheels. Supra looks good though, 400bhp with the basic performance upgrade?