ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

extreme pack, any ideas ?

inferno 182 both cup pack
after a trip to the dealers today then told me mine had this pack ??? any body any idea wot it is , only new so please go easy on me lol

Clio MK2 (1.2)
extreme comes with, Auto Light, Auto Wipers, urm thats all i think, as my sis had a dynamique 1.2 and i have a extreme 1.2 but shes hasnt got the toys

BMW M135i
Its what dialogys lists the cup pack(s) down as for some reason. Its got nothing to do with the clio extreme.

Clio MK2 (1.2)
^ well im only thinkin as my sister has a 1.2 dynamique and she has no automatic wiper/lights

BMW M135i
The extreme 1 is the same as a standard dynamique barring the horrid interior, its the 2,3 and 4 where they started deleting things.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Aircon wasn't standard on a dynamique ;).

correct.

Both dynamiques and Extremes on an 02 plate changed from no autolights to autolights, although there are very few extremes without. Mine had them, but when I ordered the demo didnt.

Extremes also had a CD as standard which early on wasnt standard on a dynamique.

inferno 182 both cup pack
sorry fellas it a 182 cup 05, thats why i throught it was strange when they showed me on there comp.. mmmm

and also has air con and cruise control

Last edited:
  Renault 182
sorry fellas it a 182 cup 05, thats why i throught it was strange when they showed me on there comp.. mmmm

and also has air con and cruise control

The extreme refers to the cup pack which is on the vehicle....i had it the other day when replacing my rear dampers, they refer to the revised settings on the cup pack as the extreme pack on renault dealer computers.

RENAULT CLIO SPORT 182
hi mate ive just contacted renault customer services and they told me my 54 plate 182 also has the extreme pack which i have no idea what they mean, it has the cup wheels on the car but the person in customer services was saying the extreme pack was something too do with the interior and body kit. hope this helps