ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eye airfield meet.

East of England meet today, was pretty wet unfortunately! Was a good laugh, especially once it dried out :)

Few pics.
IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

Dannys supercharged engine bay.
IMG_1271.jpg

Dannys boost gauge.
IMG_1272.jpg

Lewis trying to get some three wheeled action in the dry.
IMG_1291.jpg

SQ5
Awesome Day, great pics.

I genuinely am shocked at how good the turnout was due to the weather, was lovely when rain cleared!

Hopefully have some grippier weather next meet ;)

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
The racing looked fun,hopefully the weather will be better for the next one,cool pic of Lewis trying to tripod,you should have that as your profile pic mate.

Trafic 140dci
did the white and silver cars remove there plates or did they come on a trailer?
I think it looks cool without the plate :eek:

Thanks Dom, Dan has another good one of me head on turning in, saw it on his camera, waiting for him to send te full res pics then I can have a profile pic ;) As for the tripodding, was a fail really as it was really damp although Rhys recons I did get an inch up at one point lol think my car is too stiff to tripod properly tbh

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
is that R888's on that white one with the number plate? Also what speeds did you guys get upto before the bumps made you slow down?

Trafic 140dci
A048's :) Not really ideal cold in the damp :eek: Got to about 100/110 ish at a guess, got into 4th gear.

Thanks for the comments.

ph1 172
Having the back end step out at around a ton is exciting......

You thought yours was too stiff Lewis...try my AST's!

ph1 172
That was so funny! Her face was a right picture! Was so busy looking at her that I didn't notice that she had totalled her wheel and tyre! flol

Monaco 152
I have this one but I missed the start.....:dapprove:

Last edited by a moderator: