ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f**king Nightmare Alpine issue.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Hi. I have a 9833 with a KCA420i

I want to add an addtional AUX so i bought the AI-Net to Aux cable for £1 on ebay (thinking the 420i would have a pass through- It doesnt)

yhst-64971443398631_2064_40903370

BUT! people are saying i need a KCA 410C (impossible to get hold of!!!)

h500KCA410C-f_LD.jpg

Has anyone heard of a female to female AI-Net cable? it only needs to be short. but i can't find such a thing.

If need be i'll just junk the 420i but id rather leave it in place.

Bumder With A Buffer
Yeah they discontinued it last year as they weren't selling enough of them or something?!!

Silly!

So all you are wanting is to put an additional AUX in using the cable you showed above???

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Yeah the 420i is plugged into it.

If there was a way to get the 420i to play the output audio of my iPhone i'd be happy.
But it only plays the songs on the ipod, nothing more. So i cant have spotify in the car.

Bumder With A Buffer
Hmmm well looking around about the 420i seems that its very limited on what it can do.

I dont know much about Alpine stuff though.

Dont think its as easy as getting a cable?? This female-Female AI net cable your on about...does it look like the one you posted above?

BMW M135i
I got a KCA-410 from caraudiosecurity last year I think, was a b*****d to get hold of like you said to the point that i've still got it even though I don't use/need it!

Aux inputs do work perfectly through it.

BMW M135i
Could be tempted for the right price, sods law i'll want it the week after I sell it but if I haven't used it in over a year I can't see me doing it now.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
it mimicks the KCA410 so you get changer, Aux 1 Aux 2 or changer changer 2 aux