ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wick’s CS story so far (serious essay content, you have been warned!)

6775311178_ff7a03200e_z.jpg

8of52 - Goodies by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

:evil:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Mintex? Sam? WTF?

Renault rear discs, bearings pressed in already..

Brembo HC front discs from the brake man on here (g172) for peanuts

Should ask me before ordering things! ;)

P.s - who or when are we doing all this?

P.p.s mintex pads are rear I assume?

Mintex on the rear. They were the same price and they do naff all anyway but came with new ABS rings and at 92K the car thanks me for every single new part it gets. Apparently these have the bearings pressed in as well but unopened atm. All ordered from Mr G172 :D

Brembo HC on the front. Hoping this cures the annoying ticking and grinding and then once I have the DS2500's it's going to brands!

f your up for a car session that would be immense. Need to do a full bleed and get my goodridge hoses fitted as well though. Just debating if I should get an eazi-bleed from ebay or do it the pikey way lol!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Confession here, I've never done a bleed, but it's not very difficult as far as I know.

I'm always up for a car session though mate, just let me know when :)

As long as the read have got the bearing pressed in that should be fine, genuine renault are better though.

Confession here, I've never done a bleed, but it's not very difficult as far as I know.

That makes 2 of us. I might get a bleed kit then. From memory OSR, NSR, OSF, NSF or something like that lol! Don't let the system run dry, be sure to tighten up nipples afterwards... It'll be 'reet!

I'm always up for a car session though mate, just let me know when :)

Boom. Wait for the 2500's, emailed Fred yesterday. If no reply I'll call him and pester. Just wanted to know if he still does the 565H's that are pre-filled.

As long as the read have got the bearing pressed in that should be fine, genuine renault are better though.

Bearings pressed, sorry for being the anti-purist!!

Let me know when you pick up your new toy as well!