ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F1 2010 Challenge

Golf R/Leon FR
1.31.258 is the best I've got so far in the Mclaren, on PS3 pad, no assists except Med TC which is needed on a pad IMO

Golf R/Leon FR
Currently lapping about 1:33 using s**tty PS3 pad and all aids off. Just struggle with the new corners :(

Oh and hate how you so much as touch the grass and your next two laps are invalidated. So f**king unnecessary!

I hate that too, I just click restart, much quicker

dk

911 GTS Cab
Currently lapping about 1:33 using s**tty PS3 pad and all aids off. Just struggle with the new corners :(

Oh and hate how you so much as touch the grass and your next two laps are invalidated. So f**king unnecessary!

I've given up on time trial because of this, if I put a wheel on the grass because I f**k up, why should I be penalised, I've already lost enough time, you don't have to invalidate my next two laps, invalidating the next one is pointless, there is no benefit to doing it. It's not even as if I'm cutting a corner either. And while I'm at it, what's up with being penalised for coming around a corner to meet a car span in the muddle of the road, I hit them as it's impossible to miss them and I get a penalty for causing an accident, but then when I'm the one span and someone hits me I still get the penalty.

The penalties in this game are b****cks and spoil it. A surprise for me is his much I like online, it's brilliant as long as you hold ba k at the first corner, let everyone else crash and then try and pick your way through the wreckage, great fun.

Anyway my silverstone time is 1m32 something, out of about 20 laps only 2 counted....

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
The way it invalidates the next two laps is utter shite, does my head in SO much.

Clio 172 Cup
Yeah, the 2 lap invalid thing is pony, really puts me off playing after it happens a few times.

Going to give it another shot this afternoon after the football.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I've given up on time trial because of this, if I put a wheel on the grass because I f**k up, why should I be penalised, I've already lost enough time, you don't have to invalidate my next two laps, invalidating the next one is pointless, there is no benefit to doing it. It's not even as if I'm cutting a corner either. And while I'm at it, what's up with being penalised for coming around a corner to meet a car span in the muddle of the road, I hit them as it's impossible to miss them and I get a penalty for causing an accident, but then when I'm the one span and someone hits me I still get the penalty.

The penalties in this game are b****cks and spoil it. A surprise for me is his much I like online, it's brilliant as long as you hold ba k at the first corner, let everyone else crash and then try and pick your way through the wreckage, great fun.

Anyway my silverstone time is 1m32 something, out of about 20 laps only 2 counted....

Yeah I hate that! First corner mayhem, some people have spun and you slide into them with nowhere to go "Causing an Accident" No I got caught up in the accident I didn't f**king cause it!

Totally agree that the penalties ruin it. You so much as touch someone and you've got one. E.G someone suddenly slams on the anchors in front of you "Causing an Accident". One wheel on the grass "Invalid lap".

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I was doing s**t so went online and enjoyed getting punted off every 5 seconds. NAATTTTT.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Anyone fancy doing Spa?

1:50.438 Is my current best.

No Aids, pad, Mclaren.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'm crap at the slow corners, I either over cook it on the way out and spin, or just go to slow round them altogether.