ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F355 GTB

Suzuki Swift Sport
Hi there,

Just had a drive in this today, my dads bought an old 355 as a project to mint up. It drives really nice, surprisingly easy going and rides well over back roads! Will have to get a vid as it has an aftermarket exhaust on (not sure which one) and decats!

6318902615_f5806671dd_b.jpg

6319421800_e381f45490_b.jpg

6318903931_a1f34fa196_b.jpg

6319423068_6a6e1f4af5_b.jpg

6319423406_e93defa5e8_b.jpg

6319423792_20c70edc13_b.jpg

6318906089_c812d3f533_b.jpg

6318906363_050f6102e2_b.jpg

6319425280_23ee8672b2_b.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice mate but i cant quite see how your dad is going to mint that up lol it looks tidy already.

Suzuki Swift Sport
Very nice mate but i cant quite see how your dad is going to mint that up lol it looks tidy already.

It looks mint, but there are loads of little jobs that want sorting, an odd bit of paint here and there, the buttresses have got a tiny bubble on the drivers side (a common problem) so that will get sorted. Also the entry sills have a slight bit of corrosion (another common problem) so the idea is to get some carbon ones from Hill Engineering.

Other than that its pretty good, just had the engine out to do the belts etc!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Agree with some of the comments gone - my favourite looking car to date still. I think they are stunning, it'd be one of the first cars I'd buy post lotto win.

Ibiza SC
We passed one on the way to sheffield at around 6-7 last night on the M1, was it your dad / you? Was pretty much exact!

Lovely car, loved the pop up lights!

Suzuki Swift Sport
We passed one on the way to sheffield at around 6-7 last night on the M1, was it your dad / you? Was pretty much exact!

Lovely car, loved the pop up lights!

Not last night no, he brought it up from Warwickshire on thursday night.

I can't believe how nice it is to drive, it feels really solid and its very easy to drive normally. Not really driven it hard yet but i'm sure he will!

Suzuki Swift Sport

Another video of start up.

Will try and get some better ones.

We think it has a quicksilver exhaust with cat bypass pipes.

Last edited by a moderator:
  320d
My ideal Ferrari. I've driven one and fell in love with it. None of this blisteringly quick and automatic everything stuff on the modern Ferrari's. The 355's feel raw and sound amazing. Every drive in one would be an event.

Swift Sport
I saw one of these in the carpark at Lidl in Wolverhampton today strangely enough. It looked about as out of place as a fat kid on a treadmill.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
They still look awesome.

So much want!

How much was it?

Last edited:
  Disastra Coupe
Looks very nice... Do like these. Although i'm surprised some folk's are saying it's their favourite Ferrari.

F40 is by far the one to have, not to knock your Dad's ofcourse :)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
An F40 isn't an everyday supercar, it's a carbon fibre shed on wheels imo.

'paint so thin you can see the carbon fibre weave...' f**k off.

Disastra Coupe
An F40 isn't an everyday supercar, it's a carbon fibre shed on wheels imo.

'paint so thin you can see the carbon fibre weave...' f**k off.

Granted, it's not an every day car lol. But looks awesome (perhaps not as 'pretty' as the 355)... More of a tool for a purpose. Think that's part of the attraction for me.

Suzuki Swift Sport
Looks very nice... Do like these. Although i'm surprised some folk's are saying it's their favourite Ferrari.

F40 is by far the one to have, not to knock your Dad's ofcourse :)

I agree f40's are awesome, love those but they are mega money! Would definately have an f40 in my dream garage!