ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F4R Cylinder Head????

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
How much would 1 of these be worth with bent valves? Done 50k afaik..

Came off a cambelt failure!

Got the cover & oil cap too!

Gaz

LY 182
whack some valves in it and double its value imo.

easy enough to do diy cant really get it wrong.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'll be putting a for sale thread up for £30+p&p

If it doesnt sell by sunday it will be scrapped!

Amarok
sorry to but in but i have whole engine, bottom end fine but top end has 1 snapped valve and more than likely a scored bore. the cam belt has been taken off but has all the tensioners ect. I have taken the cams and dephaser off
How much do you think it is worth and does any1 want to buy.
thanks alot james

2005 Nissan Navara
sorry to but in but i have whole engine, bottom end fine but top end has 1 snapped valve and more than likely a scored bore. the cam belt has been taken off but has all the tensioners ect. I have taken the cams and dephaser off
thanks alot james

i'll give you £50 for it.

Ph1
thanks alot james

Shove it on ebay. Bottom ends worth a tonne alone

Ph2 172
thanks alot james

Is your engine out of the car and at a garage in Morpeth by any chance?

bottom end fine but top end has 1 snapped valve and more than likely a scored bore

not being picky but if it has a scored bore then the bottom's end not fine...worth scrap value unless its stripped and inspected...