ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Facebook help required!

Clio 182
Someone on my contact list sent out a mail to a group - fair enough. But now the group of his contacts, most of which I dont know, keep spamming the thread with complete shite. I've asked them to stop and they won't. The original starter can't delete it and FB won't help. Anything I can do? They are being so f**king irritating...

Clio 172 Mk2
you can leave the group or you could stop notifications through e-mail

forgot how you do it now tho!

What is annoying you? just the e-mails that get sent to your account that someone has replied to a thread ?

Clio 182
you can leave the group or you could stop notifications through e-mail

forgot how you do it now tho!

What is annoying you? just the e-mails that get sent to your account that someone has replied to a thread ?

I'm fed up with notifications of crap I dont want to be receiving in the first place and keep getting messages in my inbox from people I dont know, that are annoying... I dont want to stop notifications through email as I get messages I do want to be notified about. I don't know how to leave the group - however imo people shouldn't be so rude to keep spamming people they don't know.

Hyundai i40
click on my account at the top

theres a notification tap ......un tick the ones you dont want to recieve notice to

Clio 182
under the picture for the group there should be an option.....leave group

It's not a group as such - it's just a group of people one of my contacts sent a message to, ie it's nothing I've joined. He sent a message round and now they are using it like a bloody msn chat thread.

Hyundai i40
under the picture for the group there should be an option.....leave group

It's not a group as such - it's just a group of people one of my contacts sent a message to, ie it's nothing I've joined. He sent a message round and now they are using it like a bloody msn chat thread.

reply back to them all and say not to invlove u in this conversation

Clio 182
Can't you just select the message and delete it to stop getting the emails?

Every time I delete it, next time someone replies I just get it all again...

reply back to them all and say not to invlove u in this conversation

I did, one stupid b**ch sent another 4 messages in a row deliberately to wind me up and another called me a moody cow :rolleyes:

Hence they are really f**king me off.

Hyundai i40
well say it again.......if you dont know them then who cares if ur a 'moody cow' im guessing that this is on the private messages?