ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Facelift Megane

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Mine will be a 1.5 diesel and it will be my company car so don't really know real time running costs, as all I do is put fuel in the thing.

Getting back in an RS pretty soon, as I'm on the hunt for a 172 cup as a second car. Can't wait :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely. I seen one today. The exterior on the cup is just perfect!

Headlamps and bonnet shut are an improvement. Much fresher looking. Not keen on the basking shark mouth though.

IIRC the previous R.S. power output was somewhat limited by frontal cooling. Perhaps this huge mouth could signal the arrival of higher power outputs.

I like it, the big badge on the front looks a lot batter on this than it does on the current Clio!

I hate those wheels on that one though, they are awful!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I like it, the big badge on the front looks a lot batter on this than it does on the current Clio!

I hate those wheels on that one though, they are awful!

Bottom row are the wheels you can choose. Quite like the tibor ones.

u4ytave6.jpg

Last edited:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
When I was looking at the spec the other week there was an item on the list for 'body coloured handles - black on capsicum red cars'
You're right - I was just looking at the tech and spec. It appears we need a * on there ;)