ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Facelift Megane

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Unveiled at Frankfurt this September.

CHR1966-.jpg

CHR1964-.jpg

CHR1969-.jpg

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
that front badge either needs f**king off or down sizing. looks alright apart from that. better than the clio 4 anway

I prefer the current one, looks a lot more aggressive and the running lights are more subtly placed on the front blade.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's veered away from unique 265 to standard looking Megane. This shape has been around for nearly 5 years no? A facelift seems a tad cheeky.

Prefer the pre-facelift.

Ocrlew

ClioSport Club Member
Not too sure on this, as above it doesn't look aggressive enough to be a Renaultsport

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Love the new meganes personally. Quite surprised that they have made a facelift though. Likely there will be any decent deals on these when they are released Boosh?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It looks alright. Those wheels have been available since the 250 haven't they? They look alright sometimes when I see them and other times they look terrible.

Red and yellow doesn't go that good in that pic shown either. Typical Renault

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
It looks alright. Those wheels have been available since the 250 haven't they? They look alright sometimes when I see them and other times they look terrible.

Red and yellow doesn't go that good in that pic shown either. Typical Renault

Black and silver yes but not black with the red rim I don't believe.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks like a Astra VXR. Shame it won't drive like a 205 GTI

Etc.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Looks a damn sight better than the new Clio, but not as good as the current Meg.

Also what's with the monster truck ride height?
Looks like an SUV.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I really like the new megane. I've been in a dci 106 once but I was so drunk I didn't really know what was going on.

I wouldn't mind a silver 250 though. Facelift or not, they're both nice cars imo.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I don't know why, but I looked at these today and thought they looked immense. The silly, Down's syndrome grinning facelift looks awesome in oyster grey with the (I hate black wheels) black wheels with platinum band around.

Specced one to £32k lol. £5.5 worth of options :eek:

...one day, ey

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Running costs Luke? I'd love to see you an RS again.

I can't decide which one is better looking. They have a lot of presence in person. Just think the interiors and possibly engine let them down a little.

I think if it wasn't for the snarling 5pot FRS it wouldn't bother me as much.