ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Facetime For Mac

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I'm getting web page unavailable when trying to verify the email I'm using. Oh well, I'll never use it anyway.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
So this differs from skype how, exactly?!

Massively. Pretty sure there isnt a way to video call from a mac to an iPhone4/iPod Touch. (Skype does now, but it requires sign-up)

If you dont own any of those, you are in the wrong forum.

Last edited:
  E87 118d M Sport
(slightly OT, but was I the only one who rofflesnorted yesterday when the guy mentioned how he loved windows)

clio 172/Fabia vRS
Not to Hijack the thread, but I'm getting my macbook pro on Saturday hopefully (courier permitting). Is facetime just like a video chat through msn? And what are you using it for exactly? Is there some pervy apple themed man love going on in these parts :p

Mk2 Golf GTI
Massively. Pretty sure there isnt a way to video call from a mac to an iPhone4/iPod Touch.

If you dont own any of those, you are in the wrong forum.

I own 3 of the above and still don't see it as a big deal. How many people do you know with facetime access compared to skype access? And the fact you can't officially facetime over 3G anyway makes facetime on the iphone kind of a moot point.

There's not a big difference between them. Let's be honest.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
When signing in for the first time, it took me five attempts over three days for it to work. It now signs in immediately. I hit the send another verification email button and it signed it right after that.

Slow red one
When signing in for the first time, it took me five attempts over three days for it to work. It now signs in immediately. I hit the send another verification email button and it signed it right after that.
Where is the send another verification email button?

Im still having no luck with this at all.

Not got the verification option. Ive reinstalled and its still not there.

Tried this today on my MBP. It works really well. I have a big need for Facetime in my life so if you don't need it, and you hate Apple, then STFU. Hats off to Apple for finally making it fun, and very easy. It's a seamless part of the iPhone experience, and now it's also an excellent OSX app.