ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

factory alarm 16v phase 1

My alarm doesnt sound when the alarm is set off lights flash though so thats a start, any ideas on what could be wrong ?? plus where is the sounder ? :oops:

clio 16v

mine does the same! is it actually meant to sound? the immobilisor stops the light fingers types driving it away, so thats should do the trick?

You need to turn the siren on, pop the bonnet and look in the scuttle panel near the washer bottle, theres a key hole under a flap, you should have a little key which fits and you can turn on the siren.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by cliosportcraig on 15 September 2004

You need to turn the siren on, pop the bonnet and look in the scuttle panel near the washer bottle, theres a key hole under a flap, you should have a little key which fits and you can turn on the siren.
Lucky mines switched on then as I dont have a key.. Ive only ever heard it go off once in a really random incident!