ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Failsport Does LM2013

Petrol Blue 182.
Pretty much Colin. We booked up yesterday.you need to be quick to get on houx campsite as its one of the best. Have a look at first tickets.

Countryman JCW
Great write up really enjoyed it! Always wanted to go to Le Mans... Will look into it for 2014!

Quick question though, what is the whole "failsport" thing about?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Quick question though, what is the whole "failsport" thing about?

A few years back, a chap called Matt Wills setup a 'company' on here called Stealthsport, it was laughable. We then created 'FailSport' as a p1ss take for our own driveway based vehicular faffing about - at the end of the day clioSPORT's do FAIL quite alot so it made sense (to us anyway lol). The name stuck and now it covers all our friendship groups activities, i.e. cars, footy, burger challenges, nights out & Le Mans.

:drunk:

Countryman JCW
A few years back, a chap called Matt Wills setup a 'company' on here called Stealthsport, it was laughable. We then created 'FailSport' as a p1ss take for our own driveway based vehicular faffing about - at the end of the day clioSPORT's do FAIL quite alot so it made sense (to us anyway lol). The name stuck and now it covers all our friendship groups activities, i.e. cars, footy, burger challenges, nights out & Le Mans.

:drunk:

thank you for clearing that up lol! Burger challenges?! Do tell...

AG 200 cup
Just been watching some of the race I still have recorded and found a southern fairy in a panda suit.:p

f952c4d7c7754d81aa7cec04f73d9d3f_zpsb50a839b.jpg

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
The moment i know you've all been waiting for........

Last edited by a moderator: