ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'm on 54 hours atm, doing the last side quest now and i already started the last main mission but ran away to do the rest.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
He doesnt give you anything mate, he just makes this super jet bulls**t....That you have to buy off him. I stopped going to him fairly early on.

FFS! him and his mate are gonna get wiped out tonight! i must have wasted a good 5 mins of my life getting him sugar bombs :mad:

Im 70 hrs into this, done about 13 side quests and looking for vault 112 in search of Dad.

i stumbled across vault 112 the other night by pure luck, thats why i like this game so much, you never know what you might come across, and that it might take someone else ages to find that location.

Dart Gun FTW in that situation...instant 100% cipple on both leggs with one hit...even works on the Behomoths :)

mental note made :approve:

i have found tons of darts and sold them to moira, am i right in thinking she will hold on to them for a future buy back when i have the schematics?

Mito Sportiva 135
Level 11 and just reached Vault 112. Did Tranquility Lane but "the bad route" but still a good lad overall. Getting harder to choose from the perks, was going to get the one where you get a guardian with a magnum but got a lamer one instead. Only got 2 bobbleheads too and no companion so they are my next priorities.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
i stumbled across vault 112 the other night by pure luck, thats why i like this game so much, you never know what you might come across, and that it might take someone else ages to find that location.

The exact reason why I never picked that perk that revealed all the locations on the map. It sounds strange, but it makes me even more content that I know I've finished FA3 with plenty of other places left to explore.

Do you always need to know everything about everything? ;)

D.

Octy VRS
Just got the T-51b armour. What's the big draw over Tesla armour? It doesn't weigh much less or offer that much more DR and the Tesla armour can be repaired from other Enclave soldier's tesla armour instead of forking out for people to repair it.

BMW 328 Ci
I managed to find Vault 112 straight away, as I had already done the mission where you have to get a violin from vault 92 and download all the valut locations to your map.

Im a bit annoyed that my levels are never going to be quite as high as they could be, as for a good while I never realised you used comics to gets points, I just sold them. Im sure it never actually tells you what to do with them.

Golf R/Leon FR
it does say on your pip-boy that you can read them when you have it selected. There are loads of books to read to gain points too.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Thats why its vital to take the Comprehension perk very early on. The comics/magazines give a +1 in the relevent skills, but with Comprehension, it doubles to +2.

:cool:

Golf
This game worth getting even if you wont finish it, fancy buying it but am going away 8th of March and al probably hardly ever get a chance to play this after that

Last edited:
  1.8 Civic EX
This game worth getting even if you might wont finish it, fancy buying it but am going away 8th of March and al probably hardly ever get a chance to play this after that

do it...you could easily have it finished by then, it's just all these boyos on here taking thier sweet arse time wondering around the wasteland...lol

1.8 Civic EX
how many quests have people done? I'm on 22 at the moment, how many are there?

Wiki is your freind...I can't remember exactly but I done all of them, the main ones and side questes that actually show in your Pip Boy. There are several others where people ask you to do stuff but it doesn't come up as an official quest so i didn't do those, plus the rewards for doing thme were pretty pap anyway lol

Goliath I
Wiki is your freind...I can't remember exactly but I done all of them, the main ones and side questes that actually show in your Pip Boy. There are several others where people ask you to do stuff but it doesn't come up as an official quest so i didn't do those, plus the rewards for doing thme were pretty pap anyway lol

Like the guy outside Rivet City who wants only purified water. I searched everywhere, for days for purified water and when I finally found some I went back and he was dead! Ungrateful git

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
he's only there as a means of restoring your karma, like the one outside Megaton. If you have the house in Megaton your servant will give you purified water for nothing.

1.8 Civic EX
Wtf ave went to do the GOAT test and he's just sitting there, a carnt do anything :S

is everyone else in the room? One of the other students might be stuck on a wall or something....alternatively, speak to the teacher and if your speech skill is high enough you can forget the exam and make up the results yourself ;)

White Sti Hatch
Updates coming in a few weeks....along with new content...

Update fixes several major bugs in all versions of Bethesda's award-winning PC; Operation Anchorage expansion coming to PC and 360 in two weeks.
Fans of Fallout 3 got a double-shot of good news today. First, Bethesda dated the forthcoming Operation Anchorage expansion pack for the game, the first of three exclusive add-ons for the PC and Xbox 360 editions of the game. Available only as a download from Xbox Live or Bethesda, it will arrive in two weeks on January 27 and cost 800 Microsoft points or $10 on both platforms. It will allow players to participate in a simulation recreating a battle between Chinese and US forces in pre-nuclear holocaust Alaska. February and March will see two more PC/360 Fallout 3 add-ons, the last of which will expand the main storyline and raise the level cap to 30.

In addition to the Operation Anchorage date, Bethesda also announced a patch for all three versions of Fallout 3--360, PlayStation 3, and Windows-based PCs. The update (v1.1) addresses a variety of bugs encounter in the sprawling game, which can be played for over 40 hours and recreates dozens of square miles in and around the ruins of Washington, D.C. The problems were sources of criticism for the game, which GameSpot crowned as 2008's Role-Playing Game of the Year and PC Game of the Year last month. A full list of issues addressed is below.
BUG FIXES
-Friends notification no longer causes the game to pause. (Playstation 3)
-Fixed occasional crashes during loading and waiting.
-Friendly or neutral NPC health bars, when taking damage, no longer flicker repeatedly.
-Fixed issue where certain NPCs would occasionally disappear from the game.
-Fixed issue where dead NPCs would occasionally come back to life.
-Fixed rendering issue with the Gatling Laser gun's tracers.

-Fixed issue where the haircut menu would occasionally not appear properly.
-Added ability to remap your VATS and pip boy buttons.
-Fixed rare load/save issues that would cause NPCs to behave incorrectly.
-Fixed issue where quest objectives would occasionally not update properly due to talking activators, intercoms and conversations.
-Using Radaway from the Pip-Boy's Status Menu repeatedly no longer crashes the game.
-Player no longer gets stuck in level up menu if their skills are maxed out.
-Fixed issue where multiple followers would occasionally not load into an interior.

-Fixed rare issue with getting stuck in VATS mode.
-Fixed rare crash with fighting NPCs with corrupted data.
-In game radios will now play properly if player was listening to the radio in the Pip-Boy first. (Playstation 3)
-Fixed rare crashes while loading and saving games.
-Fixed rare issue where player would fall through the floor while in VATS.
-Fixed occasional crash after scoring a critical hit in the head with a Railway Rifle.
-Prevent NPCs from inadvertently dying from falling.
-Fixed occasional issue where the controller would stop working properly.
-Fixed crashes related to repeatedly equipping and dropping clothing and armor into the world.

QUEST FIXES
-Fixed several instances where quest item stayed in inventory permanently after completing quests.
-Fixed an issue where the distress message would occasionally not play in Trouble on the Homefront.
-In The Waters of Life quest, the Citadel gate will open properly if the player fast travels away after exiting the Taft Tunnels but before reaching the Citadel gate with Doctor Li.
-For the Home Sweet Home quest, the broken protectrons in Big Town become active at the proper time.
-In The American Dream quest, fixed specific issue which prevented the player from accessing their belongings in the locker by the door if they left the room first.
-Fixed infinite caps exploit in Strictly Business quest.

-Fixed rare instance where Dad would have no valid dialogue during The Waters of Life quest.
-Prevent issue during the Finding the Garden of Eden quest where player would fade to black, instead of traveling to Raven Rock, while in combat with a follower.
-Fixed several XP speech exploits with certain NPCs.
-Fixed XP exploit with a robot in Fort Bannister.
-Fixed issue where player's controls can become locked permanently during The American Dream.

Mito Sportiva 135
The extra GTA stuff I don't give a damn about on the 360, but yes another nice bit of exclusive content for us! :D

Clio 1.4 RT
Ive just done Rileys Rangers bit, now how the t**t do i get to the ranger compound? Following the route suggested its got a marker for 'sewer' but its just the side of a building? Currently im stood at Metro Central. its doing my head in! HELP ME

Mito Sportiva 135
I went to their compound place but couldn't find anything there just a big derelict building in the centre, where abouts are you meant to go for that mission dude?

Golf R/Leon FR
I went to their compound place but couldn't find anything there just a big derelict building in the centre, where abouts are you meant to go for that mission dude?

have you used reilly's password to gain entrance inside the compound?? you have to save her team from the statesman hotel

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
p*ssed off now, I've been on a good streak after completing it, doing loads more quests only for the game to start crashing all the time (PC), searching the web it seems to be a common unresolved issue.

Mito Sportiva 135
have you used reilly's password to gain entrance inside the compound?? you have to save her team from the statesman hotel

No mate, just got a message talking about Riley's rangers, went to the place on the map but was nothing there except a building in the middle but no one in there. How do you get the message saying to go to the hotel then dude? Cheers!