ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Cayman S Edition 1
East of Boston common from memory. If you get stuck I'll try to do a screen shot later

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Ended up just wiping them out lol. Good amount of gear in their base! That'll do me

Cayman S Edition 1
Knicked some power armour earlier. Had no idea you could use VATS to shoot out a power core, forcing the guy in it to get out so I could shoot him;)

My collection consists of 21 power armours now (I have issues).

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Awesome. I'm only on 6. Level 38 so far. My settlement on spectacle island is coming along. It's huge

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I did it with the Minutemen. Reckon it will all be the same just different people with you. The aim is the same anyway

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Search 'fallout 4 light box'

That's my next idea. Going to try the mario on. Fairly straight forward aswell

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Knicked some power armour earlier. Had no idea you could use VATS to shoot out a power core, forcing the guy in it to get out so I could shoot him:wink:

My collection consists of 21 power armours now (I have issues).

If you were to tell me that you have built up a range of matching power armours in various different colours (magazines and stuff) and have them all lined up on one of your bases in a kinda death army display... Then I would agree, you have issues (as do I).

Cayman S Edition 1
If you were to tell me that you have built up a range of matching power armours in various different colours (magazines and stuff) and have them all lined up on one of your bases in a kinda death army display... Then I would agree, you have issues (as do I).
Each one has its own repair station:)

Listerine & Poledo
Power armour's all fine and good, if you're, like, one of those steroid-bros in helicopters.
Aint roight though buh.

Them bugger keep scaring my brahmin! Keep flyin past the starlight, I've warned 'em before, gerrorf (or over) moi laaaand!
(Really need ballistic weave into a wax jacket.......)
(....also, need to keep those special-boosting armour pieces too though....)
(...damn)

Listerine & Poledo
lol, yeah, I just don't get enough time in to play.

Starting with E and S of 1 wasn't my best idea

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
The one thing that people have said to me is to give it time (which I haven't). Apparently it can take a good few hours to get into.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I was into it within an hour and I've never played fallout before. Just depends what you like

Cayman S Edition 1
Went Christmas shopping earlier and ended up buying this for myself. Any tips for a first time fallout player?
Watch a few videos on Youtube for hints and tips. Choosing your S.P.E.C.I.A.L perks will influence how you play.

Im following along with the BOS but still have the Minutemen handy. Cant get liberty prime to actually walk to the institute without getting stuck on buildings

Listerine & Poledo
Went Christmas shopping earlier and ended up buying this for myself. Any tips for a first time fallout player?
Just stick the disc in, and go with it.
Watch a few videos on Youtube for hints and tips. Choosing your S.P.E.C.I.A.L perks will influence how you play.
Forget that. (Sorry chap)

If you dont know the game, you're not going to get how the different aspects will work for you. As much as PewdePie, or Kottabos or Fenland Rambler do things their way, it's because thats how they know.
Also, you'll just upset yourself when you think "I'll build one of those", just to realise that
1) it takes forever to do
2) it takes such fine care at points, which you've yet to develop.

Mostly though: Install, download patches, play.
die
play
die
play
die

Start from day 1 all over again, this time better educated

Listerine & Poledo
Forgive me. What do I know:wink:
Sorry chap, didn't mean to sound a massive dick about it.
Do you get how I mean though? Not sure for you but when I first encountered FO3 I had no idea what I was doing, or what any of it was.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I've played it pretty much all day on and off. Wow it's a big game and wow where does the time go. Tbh I'm not a hundred percent sure what I'm doing. Wether that's down to my concentration span (probably) or not giving it time to get into. Really good game though where you can just do what you want. I sent the dog off, can't remember where now lol. I'm currently in like a warehouse type part where there are people with larger guns than me. Taking a break for half an hour and then back on it.

If I'm honest I think I will get bored of it but for the game it is it's brilliant and understand completely why people love it

Cayman S Edition 1
Sorry chap, didn't mean to sound a massive dick about it.
Do you get how I mean though? Not sure for you but when I first encountered FO3 I had no idea what I was doing, or what any of it was.
Its ok i'm only messing.

Personally I watched some videos by a guy called MrMattyPlays on youtube who posted some useful tips before the game came out. I'm now 175+ hours in (level 83) and just trying to get the most out of it before there's nowt left to do. Roll on the DLC release.

Listerine & Poledo
Its ok i'm only messing.

Personally I watched some videos by a guy called MrMattyPlays on youtube who posted some useful tips before the game came out. I'm now 175+ hours in (level 81) and just trying to get the most out of it before there's nowt left to do. Roll on the DLC release.
You got the season pass?

I couldn't justify dropping another £30 on the game, not immediately anyway

Cayman S Edition 1
You got the season pass?

I couldn't justify dropping another £30 on the game, not immediately anyway
Nope, didn't want to splash out incase it turned out to be pants. Will just buy them as they get released.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Oh and I need to calm down with my trigger finger. Haven't even tried using the slow motion play yet

Listerine & Poledo
471b4c81fcfc862d61e0bbd4571de62a.jpg

Pop up tee delivers again