ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout : New Vegas

Monaro VXR
Fallout is crying out for multiplayer. Then I would loose months.... ;)

D.

There is apparently an MMO of fallout being planned / developed.
As well as New Vegas and Fallout 4. So 3 games set for release over the next few years.

Mito Sportiva 135
I'm actually a bit scared about this game, I don't think I want to put my OCDs through another game like this, had to collect every weapon and every Bobblehead, 120 hours and that's not even including the DLC.

This one looks a bit too similar to me, I may give it a miss.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'm actually a bit scared about this game, I don't think I want to put my OCDs through another game like this, had to collect every weapon and every Bobblehead, 120 hours and that's not even including the DLC.

This one looks a bit too similar to me, I may give it a miss.

Yeah, right. As if you will! ;)

D.

BMW 330ci Clubsport
Pre-Orders are up on steam now as well as screenshots

http://store.steampowered.com/app/22380/

header.jpg

ss_0557eb7f9435804d2c74d304f69d37f3f1ee14f4.600x338.jpg

ss_909a95f11266fed10eba4282b36608a9e731a1c5.600x338.jpg

ss_0d8f93af52cf3b4799570ebc5a7cfe11b74c8f3d.600x338.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
New Trailer up on PSN and possibly Live, Release date is 22nd of October looks like GT5 wont get played for a while

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't want to get involved! I'll lose days!

Skoda Fabia vRS
im tempted to pre order, but i dont wanna get stung on release day with it being £20 in Asda or similar

i liked fallout 3 but i didnt like it as much as oblivion kept getting bored of just going to vats

Oblivion was too much of a slog for me, way too much going on all the time. Saying that it was my way of getting over the MMO i was obsessed with.

i liked the fact it was so busy
i fired it back up the other week though but had to stop as it looked awful and seemed to play so badly

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
i liked fallout 3 but i didnt like it as much as oblivion kept getting bored of just going to vats

You definitely have a point there. Chipping away at Oblivion again and there's a side to it that's completely missing from Fallout 3. I feel a lot more character involvement with Oblivion that I did with Fallout 3, where I was simply striving for Level 20 and then 30 when the update came out.

The added bonus for me with Oblivion is the fact that the DLCs and expansion packs bolt-on perfectly to the core game. The ones for Fallout 3 leave a lot to be desired, imo and just aren't up to the overall awesomeness of the main game.

D.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
the dlc for fallout was mainly like a badly designed minigame

the dlc for oblivion was an entire new world !

Yeah the Alaska thing for FO3 was pointless.

Wish i'd done the Oblivion shiz, really enjoyed that.

Did you play that dragon age or whatever it was, meant to be similar wasnt it.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
You can prob pick it up pretty cheap now Gareth, if you like that kinda game its one of the best on console, really draws you in, and plenty to do, didnt get boring for me anyways.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I've never played Oblivion

You're missing out there, Gareth. Keep an eye out for it on Steam. I picked it up the other week for less than £7 and that had both expansion packs and all the extra DLCs for it. Proper bargain. :approve:

Aye, dragon age origins iirc.

I need a new RPG tbh, sold red dead now.

i just bought dragons age i hope its good ;)

I didn't 'get' Dragon Age at all. I thought it would be great from all the positive reviews it had, but there is LOADS of dialogue and quite a slow start imo. I was hoping for a modern take on Baldur's Gate 2 and for me anyway, it just wasn't that.

D.