ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO 172 slayer

Clio v6

Do you drive an blue MG Z180 by any chance?.

Do you spend your evenings racing up and down the A13?

Do you find great big BMWs get in the way of having a good race with Clio V6s?

:D

Clio v6

No idea I have never seen him ( he may be just a myth ) Or some clever ASP code that is programed to throw in the odd wind up topic when the forum server is low on activity.

I think the guy in the Beemer was my mate, was it a blue 330D? he said he was trying to race a V6 the other day it he got whooped by it!!! he also said there was an MG there as well

Clio v6

Dont know what model it was Scott. It was dark blue and big. ( and far behind me )

Beemers all look the same to me Big, Bigger and Bleedin Big.

I tend not to bother with BMWs as I always think " Big car " I wont stand a chance.

Similar to those in small hatchbacks. Never think " Big Clio V6 " I wont bother. Youd be surprised at how slow a V6 Clio really is. Have a go. If you dont win at least you tried and had a bit of fun. ( even more if you do ):D

Yeah probably was him, if there was an MG there as well, bit of a coincidence!

Yeah he said you just left him LOL

Im alwasy up for a blast, just to see what other cars go like!!!

Clio v6

If Purfleet is somewhere afer the Dartford roundabout on the new stretch of the A13, and after a nasty right hand bend ( holding on for my life in the damp ) then yes the chap gave a nice friendly flash as he turned off left.

The MG was certainly a good match for the V6. Dont know why the BMW didnt move out of the MGs way as he wasnt gaining on me, and I reckon the MG was right up his a*rse all the time.

Shame it was so drizzley though, I drive with fearful caution in the wet.:(

Clio v6

Oh well if that is so tom, then it wasnt him. I mean who would be driving towards Southend, spot a Clio and turn round the next roundabout and give chase the other way for 10 miles?

Na Mr slayer would have more sense I reckon. ( or more petrol money than sense LOL )

VW Transporter 174

Oh well if that is so tom, then it wasnt him. I mean who would be driving towards Southend, spot a Clio and turn round the next roundabout and give chase the other way for 10 miles?

Na Mr slayer would have more sense I reckon. ( or more petrol money than sense LOL )

Im a day patient at runwell,street racing is only the night job;). I thought the 330d was your mate but he wouldnt get out the way so i had to do a bad boy manoeuvre.That was a bit hairy with the 3 of us doing up to *30 most of the way but if im honest id say yourd have done me top end if we had gone all the way. But when alls said and done i reckon i put on quite a good show concidering im 55 ponies shy of you.

Slayer