ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Andy GDI or BenR - SMT6 HELP!!!

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Hi Andy...Tried to PM you but your box is full up at the moment.

My tuner has just emailed me saying that hes having loads of fun with trying to install the chip into the 172 because the map sent by PP is not right.

So basically Im in a bit of a pickle here as I need either the diagram for the 172 management or the map that you created....

If you can please email me (preferably my tuner) with any help (but preferably the map) Id really appreciate it, otherwise the car has to go get wires traced etc to find out what is what.

BenR, if you still have the diagrams you sent me before Id really appreciate that too.

My email - mailto:viceroy@discoverymail.co.za">viceroy@discoverymail.co.za

My tuners email - mailto:Stephan@zabka.co.za">Stephan@zabka.co.za

Thanks in advance guys.

Ill not be on the forum again till tonight as I have a sick baby to rush to the doctors today.

Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by viceroy on 04 May 2004

Ill not be on the forum again till tonight as I have a sick baby to rush to the doctors today.

But found just enough time to post on Cliosport!;)

Mat.

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

yep...pinouts are the problem.

Once we can get the chip installed, the mapping shouldnt be a problem

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

I know, and stupid me formatted my PC twice now without backing up my outlook files...so maybe this time if you send it to my tuner he wont lose it, or even better to both of us.

Did I say I could do it myself? Dont recall...but then again Im pretty daft at remembering stuff

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Just got word from my mate that he recieved a pinout map from PP so the car will be ready this afternoon.

Cant wait to pick her up.

Will let you all know what the power gains were...

Car as standard made 83kW / 144Nm @ wheels which is 122kW / 203Nm @ flywheel when corrected for altitude (1500m above sea level)

Im hoping to make at least 90kW @ wheels / 130kW @ flywheel with the zorst and chip

Forget about corrected fly outputs, especially when baro and temp are taken into account. Throws it right out.