ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Christopher!

SchwepTek™
Championship white and bronze is the new Racing blue and white! ;)

IMG_2933.jpg

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2936.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

Love it!

From Castle Combe Performance Action Day today.

SchwepTek™
I know, i just don't like it lol. Maybe after having white wheels i just hate cleaning them hah.

Dont like Black with standard silver wheels either.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Poof? The day either you and chris get one is the day and stop dreaming will be a day of utter win...Mayb then we'll stop hearing about JDM YO/NO/ROTA's ARE s**t. Blah di blah!

SchwepTek™
Haha. Nah i just think white and white is too much and pretty gay tbf! lol

I have to wait till I get an engineering job i'm applying for then you'll prob hear even more about them. ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Haha. Nah i just think white and white is too much and pretty gay tbf! lol

I have to wait till I get an engineering job i'm applying for then you'll prob hear even more about them. ;)
Weren't you selling the Clio because of parking issues? You change your mind more than me!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I blow hot and cold with DC5's. Just not enough of a step up in performance for me.

SchwepTek™
I blow hot and cold with DC5's. Just not enough of a step up in performance for me.

It was dominating everything on track.

I know what you mean though but tbh i see it as a progression looks, handing and build quality wise and can't really afford to run anything more powerful yet.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
A stripped out 172 with basic (Cheap) mods 'should' be close to a dc5. So i agree with sandnigger. I wouldn't buy one. Would rather a R26 tbh Far more potential.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
It was dominating everything on track.

I know what you mean though but tbh i see it as a progression looks, handing and build quality wise and can't really afford to run anything more powerful yet.
How many track days have you done?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
A stripped out 172 with basic (Cheap) mods 'should' be close to a dc5. So i agree with sandnigger. I wouldn't buy one. Would rather a R26 tbh Far more potential.
Def. 10-11k R26, stage 2 remap. Good bye!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
DC5 handling isn't that spectacular imo. I still rate the DC2 higher. Drove both hard and never felt that comfortable in the DC5. So light at the back!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Look good, but can't see the fascination with them.

Just another Honda Accord imo.

Looks nice that, shame the fog has been butchered into the bumper :dapprove:

What other cars were out on track?

Never above 25mpg
DC5 was fast! Didn't sound too bad either! M3 looked a bit better on track though ;)

Shame on your preferring one of these to a Lotus Carlton though tut tut

Never above 25mpg
Bjorn

Interesting tussle between between a Merc SL and BMW CSL who were blitzing everything in sight when I was watching. also one very fast MGB V8.

That was great to see down Quarry! M3 sounded alot meatier than the Merc for some reason