ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO; Edde! Part numbers required?

Edde with regards to other previous posts regarding the fitment of non cup 182 and 172 shocks, i have dug out those part numbers that I said I got from renault after I tried to have some Koni shocks for the 172 fitted to my non cup 182....

As written down by renault technician;

non cup shock- 82 00 360 040
cup shock- 82 00 342 845

Non cup hub- 77 00 426 745
cup hub- 77 00 437 031

He has also written it down as the 172 and 182 non cup as being the same part numbers for both shock and hub. And the same for the cup variations..

If you could check these for me cheers
Rob.

172 Cup has a different part number if I remember right than the 172 but they are interchangable. (I think Cuped 172 is stronger most likyl to deal with the extra camber it runs or least the phase 2 hubs is stronger than the phase 1 one.

I've got a 182 Cup packed hub to strip off this weekend and I'll get some pics and part numbers off it. I'll get some pics and measurments compared to the 172 phase 2 full fat one.