ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Fanboys/People in the know :)

DMS

A thirsty 172
The older MBP's don't output sound through the Mini DisplayPort IIRC, so you'd need the version which has connectors for the headphone / line out as well.
Only the newer Unibody MBP's can output sound through the Mini DisplayPort AFAIK (like mine, when it arrives :p )

Audi S1
I'm not 110% on that cable above... but if it were to work you just need a audio cable, plugs into the headphone jack then into your surround sound/TV etc...

DMS

A thirsty 172
There is a version out which wires the Mini DisplayPort plus the audio out cable into the same female HDMI port. I would have a look for one for you but I've got to shoot off into a training session in like.... 5 minutes ago.

Think my dad bought one of those so he can run dual screen, when it came the only thing wrong with it was it didnt have an Apple Logo on it, awesome quality.