ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO G13NN X

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

What happened to you m8 as I didnt see you all night ? I was going to pop down Basildon with you so was ROCKPORT and a couple of others.

I arrived at the Strawberry fields pub with Rob(J) and headed to the seafront in convoy!
However i had to leave shortly after a couple of laps of the seafront to meet up with my mates down at Mean Street! One of them was competing (and won!)and i had already agreed to go down there!

I didnt see you at the pub though mate or would have said hi and told you there!

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

I had the only RED 172 there. Oh well. Drop me a mail at ivan.endicott@citicorp.com along with your mobi number so I can add you to my contacts as we could of phoned you but both me and Rockport didnt have you number.

Well well!! Look at who got bored today at work at Ch_l_sf_r_ C_ll_g_ i presume!!

Have you got an email addy sorted there yet mate?