ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Jas

Just been on the SaxoSportsClub and CivivTypr-R forums - it would seem they have custom pics beside their details when they post a thread or reply to a message - this would be a good idea for this forum - could it be done???

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

It can be done but is currently disabled. It slows the forum down a fair bit due to the extra download, plus it makes the threads longer because of the space used by the picture. Saying all that tho, it might be tested at some point in the future and see what people think.

Hmm, sure it makes it slower, but once the pictures are cached, it doesnt make much of a difference - unless people change them daily.

Daz.

Renault Laguna Coupe

I wouldnt like this purely on grounds of speed. Plus the forum looks a lot more suspicious at work if there are loads of car pics down the left-hand side of the screen!

320d M Sport

Why dont you (ie the Club) use it as an incentive to make people join, imagine how gutted theyd be if they couldnt have an iccle pic of a car next to their threads each time! Bet itd work! Can i have a prize now?

Paddy

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

no you cant have a prize!! Hopefully the club has a better selling pitch than offering pics beside peoples forum names, please tell me we have!! :)