ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO K-Tec racing

Evening.... decided im going for an engine overhaul 1st quater of next year.... and have put together following list of items id like installed, now ive worked it out to be 2672 thats less the VAT. just items...

KTR CAMSHAFT KITS
ALLOY ADJUSTABLE VERNIER PULLEYS
COMPETITION CAMBELT
ECOTEK VALVES
KTR CHIP UPGRADES
PIPERCROSS VIPER CARBON INDUCTION KITS
KTR POWER SYSTEM TUBULAR MANIFOLD
KTR POWER PISTONS
GAS FLOWING
HEAD BOLTS
KTR / JR LOWERED/UPRATED SUSPENSION KIT
KTR / SAMCO SILICONE HOSES
GROUP N SPEC UPRATED CLUTCH KIT

Will you guys fit the stuff for me aswell? i was maybe thinking of spending a week in UK, and dropping it off to u guys. then pick it up before leaving on the boat.

How much extra u charge for fitment? if you could email me

mailto:james_c@jerseymail.co.uk">james_c@jerseymail.co.uk

with a price, so i know what money to put aside before end of March

Before i finish, could anyone shed any light on what sort of BHP increase i should get? id suspect breaking into the 200 barrier?

Or maybe if the Turbo conversion isnt much i should go straight for that?

Thx

James

FAO K-TEC Racing

I cant get anti roll bar outer links (one of mine has snapped) for my Clio 16v, I have your catalogue but dont see them in it, neither standard or powerflex ones. Do you stock them as I cant get them locally and will need to order them from somewhere. Cheers, promised sale if you have them.

Alex M