ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Lee... F1 Championship

Lee

BMW M2C
I've watched some of her other YT clips in the past, I reckon she'd show you a good time.

I'm not impressed Steve and Paul are going to get to meet her at E3. :dapprove:

The only thing I get to touch is myself when watching her videos. Check out the one of her in the purple top.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm not impressed Steve and Paul are going to get to meet her at E3. :dapprove:

The only thing I get to touch is myself when watching her videos. Check out the one of her in the purple top.

I seem to recall a vid of her in a very short dress, happy days :)

Good news on the G25, looks like it'll definitely be a PS3 purchase for me.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Americans are such geeks, looks good though. Hopefully it won't havethat stupid rewind function on it though. Bring on the E3 demo ;)

Lee

BMW M2C
Americans are such geeks, looks good though. Hopefully it won't havethat stupid rewind function on it though. Bring on the E3 demo ;)

If the Rewind (Flashback) feature was ever needed in a racing game, it's in an F1 game. lol Of course it's in. Even Turn 10 copied it for Forza 3.

1.8 Civic EX
not sure if this has been posted yet or any new comments in the vid that haven't yet been mentioned ...

[GT]100234[/GT]

Lee

BMW M2C
I've started sleeping in the office!!

Last week was a 4 day week, I worked 8 days!! I'm going to have months of holiday by the end of the year as we get TOIL for doing overtime.

We're pretty much at beta so everyone is working lates and weekends.

Next dev diary is on the audio.

Lee

BMW M2C
It was more almost sleeping on the way home to be honest. I got in to work at 10am last Thursday and left at 4am on Friday. I was back in for 10am on Friday.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Really looking foward to this now, so glad to hear the G25 is fully supported does that iclude the clutch pedal lol..... Just its a much use as foot rest atm for most games.

Lee

BMW M2C
I've just been balancing team performance, so I'm about to race my boss at Monza. He's using the HRT, I'm in the McLaren.

I've just been balancing team performance, so I'm about to race my boss at Monza. He's using the HRT, I'm in the McLaren.

Is anyone removing the sepia tint? ;) Noticed from the latest batch of screenshots that it's still very prevalent.

Lee

BMW M2C
Of course I'm still in the office. :( Just checking in 228 vehicle handling files.

I'm leaving now though, I really need a couple of days to recover ready for the big final push to first sub. I'd better pop to Argos and get a sleeping bag!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Of course I'm still in the office. :( Just checking in 228 vehicle handling files.

I'm leaving now though, I really need a couple of days to recover ready for the big final push to first sub. I'd better pop to Argos and get a sleeping bag!

Haha! Seriously m8 - have a bit of a relax. I'm sure with all the eager attention that this game is getting, the demand (and sales) will still be there - regardless if it slips a bit in schedule.

After all, we're not talking about the likes of a GT5 rollout here, are we? ;)

D.

FN2 Type R GT
Lee...

Quick question, say you finish a race in the top 3, do you (the driver) drive the victory lap and pull it into the pits with the other top 3? or will that be automated? also are pitstops fully automated?

Lee

BMW M2C
Another one, this time with Waters doing what I should have been doing, if I weren't too busy to go. :dapprove:

[YOUTUBE]UPGhelM39q8[/YOUTUBE]

For various reasons I can't really go in to, the driver doesn't have control of the car in the pitlane, it's automated, but they do have control over the speed of approach and exit, there are assists to make it 100% automated should the player chose. Hitting your braking points are important to avoid speeding penalties, or knocking your jackman down and missing your mark.

At the end of the race the player doesn't have control over the celebration, that's automated.

A4 Avant
That vid looks pretty cool, only thing for me though is the steering wheel seems to move way to far for each little direction change.

Lee

BMW M2C
That vid looks pretty cool, only thing for me though is the steering wheel seems to move way to far for each little direction change.

It's on the list of things to get done. Ant mentions that every time he comes in. lol

Lee

BMW M2C
It's stunning, truly stunning.

I'm just trying to balance the heat/cool rates of Inters on a wet/drying track!

Lee

BMW M2C
how did you get into your job lee? sounds awesome...

I started out as a Games Tester at Elite, back in 1992!! Christ I'm getting on.

It's not as awesome as it sounds, it's hard work with long hours at this point in the development, but I'd rather do this than real work. :D