ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO members - Cliosport European Tour II

BMW 320d Sport

Attention all members: I have just posted a quick questionnaire on the meetings & events forum. Please give your opinions as soon as you can (even if youre not sure you are interested), the details of the 2003 Cliosport trip to Europe are being thrashed out very soon and we need something concrete to go on before we can decide things properly.

Thanks in advance!

Nick

Cliosport Events

7.6cc :D

Will there be many girls going? members/wives/girlfriends??

otherwise, ill have no one to play with :(

Jilly - I be there, probably Katrina too - and mostly last year partners went - not sure what people are thinking this year though?

BMW 320d Sport

There were loads of ladies there last year. The more the merrier! Dont worry its not some debauched European stag party or anything...

Paul why not kill two birds with one stone. It can double up as your honeymoon!

Quote: Originally posted by Nick Read on 03 January 2003

There were loads of ladies there last year. The more the merrier! Dont worry its not some debauched European stag party or anything...

Paul why not kill two birds with one stone. It can double up as your honeymoon!
Bugger - it would of made a great Stag party:(

I dont think that she would go for it. I could always spring it on her but I would like to still be married at the end of it.

I will have to see nearer the time.

Paul

there you go then Jilly, there will be plenty of company to play with - I assume that you, like me, are up for a "good play" !!!! ;)

BMW 320d Sport

Not quite built yet John. The other bits are slowly coming in though, harnesses arrived today, kevlar seats on the way, i got the back end stripped out now, engine parts are off for chroming...

ive just sold a pair of recaro kevlar aramide buckets retail 1400 each. and they were out of carlos sainz rally car had his name on them they went for only 300 quid the pair