ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Middo, very important info req

hi mark, im going to be PCing your/Medici's car tomorrow and remember you saying there were a couple of parts and paint defects i needed to be aware of.

now i dont intend to be harsh in the slightest on the car, slow going is the key!!

i intend to use megs 80 glaze on all of it with an enhance pad, and then SRP on a finishing pad afterwards to bring it up. but places where it needs it i will be using megs 83 on a cut pad first.

just could do with the places on her, known to you when you had it, where it has had a respray/bump/cracking etc. anything that is not obvious from just looking at it.

like i say this is being done tomorrow so any info will be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

jamie

No need to follow up with SRP after #80 unless thats part of your LSP combo

If your just doing #80 by pc then you will be highly unlikely to get into trouble :)

Chocolate Bar™
well front bumper is completely filled, so i'd go steady over that. theres a crack in the roof, and a few little scratches in the roof from where some chavs attacked it with stones.

other than that the only thing to mention is the small marks in the front wing from where the bodyshop rota'd it. think it may be lacquer burn or something ive heard it described as, but i dont have a pc polisher so not sure what the proper name for it is lol.

cheers brazo, thought SRP might be a nice finishing touch, really made the paint smooth but might be my imagination since you are the boss of this kinda thing lol

cheers mark, just what i wanted mate, thanks, will make you proud and take some nice piccies of her mate :)

jamie