ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Mike172sport

please see my post today on ALL CUP OWNERS :-

RE: - Bake limit Valve (Copy of post)

Mike172 sport - If you are the chap that worked on my cup the last couple of times I have asked to see you but you were not in on the couple of days I popped in. Just wanted to thank you for sorting out my CUP on the last 2 visits. It has been suffering from a drop in performance for months, well, ever since it was overfilled with oil at 3000miles (bout 1.5 inches on dipstick) and it wasnt booked in to sort it for about 2 weeks. Not sure what you did (I now what I listed for you) but it has been going like Sh*t off a shovel again for the last few weeks. Im well chuffed with it agian, I was strating to feel quite down about it.

Thanks again !

To other Cliosport uses:- Listen to Mike172sport as as far as I am concerned he knows about 172s / Cups. Its nice to see a Reno Mechanic / RTE that has a 172 of his own.

Mike172sport:-

There are now people saying that they do not know if they should have a link or not. Is the actual Limit Valve a different part ? and can they identify this themselves. I have noticed this has become of much debate recently. I knew it had affected about 4 other cups. But this is becoming ridiculous.

Please can you (if you are able to) post a Definitive post to explain as alot of people seem to be getting very worried and the wet roads are now on the horizon.

Volvo S60 T5

Will post a defo answer ASAP, may even post a scan of the tech note if I can.

I like the product so much I bought one myself, great car.
The only downside(If you see it like that) is that Ive gota do all the work on mine myself and when you have had a long day you really dont feel like fixing your own car!
The plus point is at least you know its done correctly!

Anyway see you all sunday

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 24 October 2003

Will post a defo answer ASAP, may even post a scan of the tech note if I can.
Mike, I found the tech note on ACTIS and its dated July 2002 mate...