ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Rich

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
hiya mate......just a quick one

am prepping again for trax next week so will be giving sdv another going over i expect...what was the order of the products again

i have

super resin
gloss protection
nattys blue.....i am pretty sure thats the order but i wanted to check

cheers neil

BMW E46 330i Touring
That'll be right Neil, the more layers of EGP you can fit in before the Natty's the better, leaving for a good hour or so between as well if possible.

106 GTi
That's the order.

You will get better durability from the EGP if you can do the layers 12-24 hours apart.

I have decided to not worry about the protection and use lots of oily glazes and wax ready for Trax.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
ok......i will set about it today then

will give it a wash then a super resin..followed by the egp last

then it should be fine just washing and EGP'ing the rest of the week...then the nattys maybe the night before or at the show on sunday morning?

106 GTi
Yeah that would be ideal, I would try and get 3 coats of EGP, and then 2 coats of Nattys blue on, and then just QD at the show.