ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAQ: LEE F1 2011

Listerine & Poledo
hmmmmmmm.

I can barely stump up sitting though a 10-lap GT race. Doing a full GP weekend? Nah.

Geoff Crammond games used to let you save mid-session (including race), which meant you didn't HAVE to sit through hours at a time. If this does the same then fair enough but I haven't seen such a function in a while.

SUre, looks nice, and I'm sure with pedals et al it's brilliant, but for a casual gamer with a pad?

Ph2 Clio 172
?

Have you played F1 2010?

Short weekend is P1, Q1, Race
Long Weekend is P1, P2, P3, Q1, Q2, Q3, Race

Race can be anything from 20% to 100%.

And you can save between each session.

Listerine & Poledo
?

Have you played F1 2010?

Short weekend is P1, Q1, Race
Long Weekend is P1, P2, P3, Q1, Q2, Q3, Race

Race can be anything from 20% to 100%.

And you can save between each session.

Nope, I haven't.

I'd prefer to do everything, at 100% distance, but with save options mid-session.

It can't be that hard

Nothing at the mo :(
I hope they have tweeked it alot better this year for Controller users... On F1 2010 you are either of the throttle or full on... Can't gradually squeeze the button to accelerate out of a hard corner easy.. makes you spin so easily

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
f1 2010 was 1000% better with a steering wheel, I found with a controller the steering was to slow so I hope that is fixed even though it doesn't affect me

f1 2010 was 1000% better with a steering wheel, I found with a controller the steering was to slow so I hope that is fixed even though it doesn't affect me

I find the steering fine on the controller and without being bigheaded im not to bad with the controller......... Its just trying to apply small amont of throttle with a controller was near impossible... 1 corner on Monza is a prime example... so hard not to spin there

MY10 R35 GTR
carrying on from the wheel, joypad debate. If we adont want to go down the wheel route, is there any joypad alternatives to the sony ones that are more suitable for driving games?

Oil Burner
I bought a G27 for this last week and playing F1 2010 i actually preffer the pad. The steering is easier on the steering and hitting apexes every lap, but i find the braking more difficult. I will see how i get on with 2011, but i might switch back to the pad.

GT5 on the otherhand is amazing with a wheel, totally changes the game.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
FYI Game are giving £20 trade in on F1 2010 at the moment.

As soon as 2011 hits the shelves it will be dramatically less I suspect, so get rid now!

As soon as 2011 hits the shelves it will be dramatically less I suspect, so get rid now!

Im trying to do all the achievements before friday lol cause i know i wont play it after that lol

Golf R/Leon FR

I went to Game on Sunday to trade in F1 2010 and they offered me £5 cash and £10 trade in. Got more than double that from HMV.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
got a text from shopto saying it was posted today so will be here tomorrow no doubt. Im doing a trackday at brands tomorrow so will bang it on after i get in and settle down from that...

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Got it today. Played it for 20 minutes but I just can't get into it. I'll give the career a go later but it really doesn't feel very good.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404

I'm not sure what it is. The handling just seems unresponsive and the AI knocked me about sometimes. Like I said I only played for 20 minutes but first impressions were not too good.
Maybe it would feel better with a steering wheel?

Golf R/Leon FR
A lot of people on the Codies forum are saying the PS3 version suffers from frame rate issues. I'll reserve judgement until I hopefully get it tomorrow.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
How does everyone have this game already, or have you downloaded the leaked torrent version?

Mine was dispatched today so fingers crossed for delivery tommorow!

Citroen DS3 DSport
A lot of people on the Codies forum are saying the PS3 version suffers from frame rate issues. I'll reserve judgement until I hopefully get it tomorrow.

Hope not as I bought the PS3 version so that I can use my G25

Played about 15 mins so far. It already feels better than 2010 and its pretty cool having DRS and Kers available. It now also down changes when braking in automatic mode which makes it a lot nicer during braking. I'll be playing it fully tomorrow :)