ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAQ: LEE F1 2011

Toyota MR2
I Realised earlier how i did it. As i went in to the first corner I rewound on instant reply and started it just after I crossed the start line. The clock got seriously confused and didn't start until after the first 2 corners! Agree with the A.I its a bit all over the place.

So far I have noticed; AI cars hardly ever get out the way under blue flags, if you pull off the racing line to let a car by in qualifying, they tend to just stack up behind you until you get a penalty. Not seen any other cars get a penalty, and no sign of a safety car...

Other than that it seems pretty good tbh. Really enjoying it, mote than I thought I would...

Goliath I
Had a weird problem with this earlier..,

Was playing career, on Istanbul track, done the practices and managed to qualify 13th.
It then skipped the race and took me straight into first practice of the next race catalunya, I quit out of it and checked previous race result and had me finishing 13th?

Wtf? Anyone else had similar incident?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Had a on this in hmv, graphics are awful IMO, it was on ps3.

I decided not to buy it, if they st the graphics with a patch then I probably will.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Graphics look spot on here ... just had a race after some rain, the reflections were amazing!

XBox Wheel and brilliant do not belong in the same sentence.

My setup currently. Need to sort out the alignment in a bit.

319609_10150852807065593_623925592_21004708_803492921_n.jpg

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
I'm having some extremely annoying issues on Xbox to the point where its unplayable. For some reason, its stuttered twice now during qualifying on Australia and China with the end result being the sound is out of sync with the video by about 1 second. Only way to cure it is turn off the xbox completely. Anyone else had this issue?

Apart from this, epic, much better then F1 2010.

Goliath I
yeah I've had issues like that, had it quite often on 2010 too. It starts to stutter and jump, Ive not had to turn it off yet as I just carry on drving through it and it goes back to normal.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
How longs it take to go back to normal driving through it? I find it rate hard to feather the throttle out of corners with the engine noise being out of sync!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I have almost given up on this. The AI is shocking. Call me weird, but I like to be finishing where I should be in a Williams, i.e 10th would be a good race.

However, first race in Melbourne, Intermediate AI difficulty, no traction control or ABS, car setting on one notch up from default. I qualify 16th, have a good race and finish 14th, meh I was happy with that, seems real enough.

Next race in Malaysia, I go out and qualify 1st, clear of Vettel by 4.5 seconds. WTF, dry conditions as before, not changed the AI setting, not changed the car setup, not changed any assists.

AI needs sorting IMO. I want the game to be a simulation, not a game where I can lap the whole field in an HRT.

Golf R/Leon FR
Set the difficulty higher? I had it on intermediate and then changed it to professional and I struggle to get out of 18th in the Lotus. Can usually finish 3 or 4 places higher in race though.

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
I'm lapping about 19th/20th in China free practice 1 in a Lotus. Everything off and AI set to Professional. I finished 18th(Quali 20th) at Melbourne and 19th at Maylasia (Quali 13th!!!). Using a wheel. I'm finding it pretty consistant really.

Golf R/Leon FR
Yeah im the same, expect im using medium TC. Im up to Spa at the moment, expecting a 19th in quali.

Crazycup - what objectives do the team set for you? Mine are always Quali 14th and race finish 12th or 13th. Far too high, but I think it may be because I started the career on intermediate at first.

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
So far its been quali 20th and finish 18th or above. Not too out of reach, I think you're right about the difficulty determining your targets like. No way would I be able to have enough pace to finish 13th etc lol

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Just had a strange race in Singapore in the Williams.

Qualified 11th - first corner I was upto 2nd, next corner I was 1st and lead until the end of the race. Was a bit too easy really!

We should start a CS league!

Golf R/Leon FR
So far its been quali 20th and finish 18th or above. Not too out of reach, I think you're right about the difficulty determining your targets like. No way would I be able to have enough pace to finish 13th etc lol

I think I might restart it then, as ill be losing my career XP points, failing all the time.

Nothing at the mo :(

Qualified 11th - first corner I was upto 2nd, next corner I was 1st and lead until the end of the race. Was a bit too easy really!

As your a xbox player apply for this league

www.race2win.co.uk

I race in it every sunday, very good players and not dirty at all

Qualifying seems to be only one sessions as opposed to Q1, 2 and 3?

Probably been queried before but I couldn't see it after a quick look.

Golf R/Leon FR
Did Spa in the career last night, had my first SC after the first corner for 3 laps. It started raining under the SC so chose to go on inters. I was way way slower than everyone on the out lap but then the track got really wet and I managed to get up to 9th with 2 laps to go. Really good race.

Ph2 Clio 172

I found a couple of races like that in 2010. I would be fighting for places 15-20 most of the first season, yet managed to win Canada by about 20 seconds....

MY10 R35 GTR
Leading the championship with Williams. Very hard in the wet driving with all aids off

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
I LOVE THIS GAME.
I'm just starting my 5th race with Lotus :race: I finished my 1st race in 18th then in Malaysia it was peeing down in qual and I managed to get pole and then led for the whole race and won. Now I'm around mid table along with the targets. 31 points in drivers 7th, and 31 points in constructors 5th. Trulli is rubbish haha.

I'm set on medium difficulty. Who uses a steering wheel? I'm just using controller and its solid to get the racing lines.

Kawasaki ER6N
People who are winning with lotus and Williams etc clearly have the difficulty set to low. I much rather fight for my 18th place than smash everyone in an uber slow car.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
I'm set on intermediate with the race difficult set to medium (but with fuel, tyre and cosmetic damage on full)

Golf R/Leon FR
I'm set on intermediate with the race difficult set to medium (but with fuel, tyre and cosmetic damage on full)

If you're winning in a Lotus on intermediate, then you need to try professional. You should see yourself finishing a more realistic 16th or lower. IMO no point playing a game where you can win with a car that is usually 4 seconds slower than the front runners.

Clio 200 Raider
im on professional with tc on medium everything else off on 2nd season with force india. intermediate to easy and legend to hard,

quali seems very hard, but when in the race i can on some tracks get 1st on the 1st corner then try and hold everyone off. sometimes very hard though on spa and long straights. some tracks i get to 5th on the first corner and hold the position but cannot as much as i try get any closer to the leading cars, although i dont expect to in a force india. feel like the AI seems a bit mixed from quali to race to diff tracks? still enjoying this though

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Gonna change to Pro then, I'm finishing about 17th/16th on quali most races now and about 12th or lower in the races well the last 3 have been 12th, 20th and 15th. I think my 1 win at Kuala Lumper was a one off haha. Anyone used the Rich fuel on a pit? That gives bit more power managed to gain couple of places in my last race however gets used up a lot more. Most people going for the 20% race length option as well?

Clio 200 Raider
Gonna change to Pro then, I'm finishing about 17th/16th on quali most races now and about 12th or lower in the races well the last 3 have been 12th, 20th and 15th. I think my 1 win at Kuala Lumper was a one off haha. Anyone used the Rich fuel on a pit? That gives bit more power managed to gain couple of places in my last race however gets used up a lot more. Most people going for the 20% race length option as well?

i mainly do 20% occasionally 3 laps if i really dont like the track. rich fuel option i forget to do most of the time but its worth activating for a few laps to gain some places. dont use it for to long though as you can run out of fuel.

Well disaster has befallen me. Only gone and snapped the wire between the wheel and pedals. Gutted.

Had to buy another off eBay, hope it arrives ASAP.

Tried using the pad and OMG how are you meant to play with the thing, it's impossible.

Car twitching from one side of the track to the next...

Anyone who hasn't got a wheel, GET ONE, you won't regret it.

Rant over.