ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Far Cry 3

Clio 172
Signature sniper rifle is my favourite gun, hit someone and they go flying. Went full stealth for a while but now prefer to mine the roads and go in all gun blazing and let the carnage ensue.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Signature sniper rifle is my favourite gun, hit someone and they go flying. Went full stealth for a while but now prefer to mine the roads and go in all gun blazing and let the carnage ensue.

Whenever I mined the roads I'd end up taking the base stealth then my guys would come in and blow up and any left overs would turn on me lol.

Clio 172
I usually make enough noise to get the camp to set the alarm off, pull back and snipe or get a jeep with a gun and just drive straight in (the latter does not always end well).

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah stealth can be done I loved going stealth taking the alarms out then taking each one out with a knife.

Lol I was crap at using the flame thrower running forwards with it doesn't really work well. I only used it on the mission where you burn the weed crops. even still I mostly shot the flammable barrels.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just got platinum on this. Had to wait until I was host of the lobby so I could pick the co-op levels to finish.
Love the game though. Multiplayer is fairly good too.

Bring on blood dragon...

I got it yesterday as I've got some money burning a hole in my PSN wallet.

It's obviously nothing like Far Cry 3; it is however brilliantly mental.

Yeah, I've got BD, bloody awesome. Seems a lot harder than FC3 though. That being said, I hadn't played FC3 for a while so started playing again last night and was surprised how much fun it was.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
i got mauled by a dragon last night lol couldnt see the little sod till he mounted me lol

i got mauled by a dragon last night lol couldnt see the little sod till he mounted me lol

Same thing has happened to me a few times. Bloody creep up on you. I've not got any proper weapons to kill the b*****ds either.

I pulled one close to the garrison, and shot at it from in there. Taking cover when fired at me, but it was taking ages so gave up.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
well i could hear the little sod, but i was taking cover so couldnt see. I actually thought it was snake so i was looking for that. then i turned and got mounted!!

i am still learning i dont need to button bash to heal - just hold Y lol

Round 2 tonight tho - no taken from behind this time

GSXR + KDX220
lol, gotta love it when you're being stealthy and a guy is walking towards you, about to get shanked and he's about 3metres away, and then a bloody dragon or leopard turns up behind you!! quick decisions need to be made lol

Playing BD for a couple of hours, it does seem abit harder but I'm probably getting used to all the little things like spinning the ammo before reloading the guns and stuff, I killed a dragon with hiding in a hut thing and using every weapon I got lol, I need better guns, and the sway on the Alvin whilst shooting is putting my aim off loads, but it's alright with the bow and that's the only weapon I been using :)
But thanks for selling the game to me for cheap :D

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I take it its not a very long game then Lol.

I had half hour on it earlier, f**king love it though although not encountered any animals yet.
The intro video is awesome. So 80's! Soundtrack sounded good too.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Loving Blood Dragon!

I see what you mean though. Got the chain gun and as long as you get behind some cover when it attacks, taking out the dragons is easy. Explosive rounds on the sniper rifle make light work of it too.

I've been doing some missions then going for TV sets and side missions. Great game though and worth every penny!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Going to try and complete Farcry before I buy Blood Dragon. It looks more fun though? Lol.

Loving Blood Dragon!

I see what you mean though. Got the chain gun and as long as you get behind some cover when it attacks, taking out the dragons is easy. Explosive rounds on the sniper rifle make light work of it too.

I've been doing some missions then going for TV sets and side missions. Great game though and worth every penny!
The chain gun aint the OP weapon! just keep playing and you will have to defeat waves of "enemies" then you get the super OP weapon lol

Bumder With A Buffer
Havent played this much and not for ages

Whacked it on the last few days and its awesome again.

Was wondering around the island and was near a river and some guy was standing on the edge of the river. Was just walking past him and a crocodile lept out of the water and eated him...I crapped my pants!

No idea how far into the story I am...been doing the animal hunter tasks and just been to/done "citra"