ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Far Cry 3

Monaco 172
Blood Dragon and it's based on a futuristic jungle with cyborgs and new types of animals, looks epic.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
just finished fc3 awesome game. Took me a while to get used to it but really enjoyed it. My 2p.

How did you finish it?

I fucked the friends off and banged the bird. Ah yeah!! (Or so I thought until she killed me lol!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've just got the poker bully trophy to get which is pissing me off, especially with the ps3 crashing earlier. Then just have a few multiplayer missions to do and I'll have platinum.
Looking forward to the dlc too.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Found a perfect way to take out enemy outposts. RPG from quite far away and you can kill all of them without even moving. Lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If there's a caged animal, shoot the door of the cage and the animal escapes and kills one or two, lol.

GSXR + KDX220
Found a perfect way to take out enemy outposts. RPG from quite far away and you can kill all of them without even moving. Lol
Wheres the fun in that? :rasp:

Another not-so-stealthy way is sticking a C4 to a truck and driving it towards the outpost and bailing out, when they come to investigate, BOOOOOM!!

I prefer stealthy personally, until the s**t hits the fan anyway!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I just used to walk in so I'd get spotted and they would call for backup. Extra points.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I hate sneaking about RPG FTW. Lol I just set fire to all the weed farms and on rescuing some guy now in some fields.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Got the Poker Bully trophy last night so just some co-op to do now.

If anyone wants to do some on the PS3 then add us and we''ll try to get through them. I should be on later this afternoon.

Oh as for clearing out camps, I tend to place some mines /C4 around the area, then snipe a few of them, not taking out any alarm boxes so backup arrives, set off mines, and detonate C4. I like to leave a massive pile of destruction when taking out camps. One RPG shot doesn't do it for me TBH.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
Welcome to the game! Word of warning... watch out for Crocs. I didn't know they were in the game until I shat my pants going into a lake/swamp.

i went in the water last night after some blue leaves.

going to try and play more later lol