ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Far Cry 3

Never even seen a crocodile. Lol I've only seen one shark and I swim really far quite often and nothing.

Lucky, I'm not joking I jumped a fookin mile! my brother was sitting behind me as I got the game for Xmas and he wanted to see what its like, He was in tears laughing at me.
I get scared playing minecraft sometimes, so a Croc jumping out on me really crapped me up.

Someone commented on here there's a DLC where you can re-set all the watch towers or bases. Where is this? I've looked on Uplay and can't find anything bar the blood dragon pre-order :(
Really want all the acheivements and there's no one left on the island to kill (pirates wise)

04BGFF182CLIORS
GF got me this yesterday and played a couple of hours last night - struggling to get into it but im sure I will - shooting seems satisfying enough and the sound is incredible.

GSXR + KDX220
Once you unlock some stuff, open some radio towers, get some skills and do some satisfying stealth kills you'll get into it, it took me a few hours but after that I could sit on it all day if I had the time lol

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Someone commented on here there's a DLC where you can re-set all the watch towers or bases. Where is this? I've looked on Uplay and can't find anything bar the blood dragon pre-order :(
Really want all the acheivements and there's no one left on the island to kill (pirates wise)

Its not a DLC, its in the game preferences/options I think, right at the bottom it says reset outposts.

The online coop is pissing me off with the lack of level select. Keep spawning me on to one I've already done. Takes about 15 attempts to get on a new level (and it then crashed on the final checkpoint on one of them!!)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I was hooked when I got it played it for a good few hours every day until I had completed it completely wasted my week off work lol. Went right off it and got bored once I had taken all the bases though. Quite fancy restarting a new one though just annoying that I'd loose all my weapons so would be interesting to know if there is some way of resetting the bases and watch towers.

Edit just seen the above, I'll check it out next time im on xbox.

GSXR + KDX220
Its not a DLC, its in the game preferences/options I think, right at the bottom it says reset outposts.
is this option in the game the whole time or do I need to download it? only problem is I'm not on xbox live anymore :(

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
is this option in the game the whole time or do I need to download it? only problem is I'm not on xbox live anymore :(

Download what? There's no DLC. Its in the game options (main menu, preferences I think)scroll to bottom and you should see reset outpost option. I know it was part of an update on the ps3 so you might have to update the Xbox version, (not sure if you get updates without xbl)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...e-resets-outposts-is-out-now-on-all-platforms

GSXR + KDX220
hmmm it probablm requires an update I should think, I can't remember seeing it before in the options. There's no way of doing it on someone else's console is there, as my screen name isn't on live gold :(

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
You shouldn't need an xbox live gold account, the unpaid (silver iirc) should still allow you to download updates afaik.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I got my first croc last night. I knifed the b**ch until it was dead and got some leather. Lol RPG is the best gun on the game FACT! Can't get used to the bow though.

GSXR + KDX220
Think I can connect through my laptop and dongle after some googling, obviously not for playing, but updates should be ok :)

silenced sniper rifles are the best, and the unsilenced signature one blows the f**k out of anything in one shot pretty much, even trucks from a long way off :)

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
just to let you know

i dont pay for live anymore but i can sign in and get my updates.

i think you just need live if you are planning on playing online with it.

got my first outpost last night. Played with a shotgun to killing wild dogs lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Grenade launcher was one of my fav weapons used to shower the enemy bases in them and was fairly effective. Saved my ass a few times having that as an option with plenty ammo to hold.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
i am trying to build my ammo up atm.

need to go hunting.

can only hold one weapon atm. stuck with a shot gun

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I went hunting pretty quickly and now can hold 3 guns plus mines and c4 and grenades. Got killed by an ostrich type bird last night aswell. Lol Komodo dragons are c***s for chasing you aswell.

GSXR + KDX220
Xbox all updated via the dongle and laptop, and I've just reset all my outposts.....all 34 of them!! Maybe I'll get back into it now I have something to aim for :)

I could do with getting all the MP achievements if anyone on the Xbox fancies plodding through them at some point...