ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farmers Fayre/Caffeine & Machine Meet 2!

Farmers Fayre/Caffeine & Machine Meet 2!
Posted by MrBlonde
Caffeine Machine & Farmers Fayre
Sunday, September 5, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, September 5, 2021 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
  Clio 220 PH2
I'll be there.

After the success and feedback from the last caffiene and machine meet, I was wondering if anyone would like me to take some proper photos of their cars?

Say 10 photos of your car, you'll receive the high res copies etc £10. All of which I will donate to charity? Does CSOS have a dedicated charity?

If that's a bad idea, I apologise. I just had so much positive feedback from the photos from Caffeine and Machine and people asking for the high res versions that I thought I'd offer.
I will be happy to l mate if you are doing it 👌
I'll be there.

After the success and feedback from the last caffiene and machine meet, I was wondering if anyone would like me to take some proper photos of their cars?

Say 10 photos of your car, you'll receive the high res copies etc £10. All of which I will donate to charity? Does CSOS have a dedicated charity?

If that's a bad idea, I apologise. I just had so much positive feedback from the photos from Caffeine and Machine and people asking for the high res versions that I thought I'd offer.
I am happy to join in on this as well mate if you are doing it 👍

Clio Rs182
I've booked C&M aswell. I'm game for both meets 👌🏼. Should be a good day. Is it cash on the day for photos as it's for a good cause 👍🏼

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant work! Are we planning on driving up together or meeting there? Depends where we’re coming from I guess - but a thought?

With the last Meet,a few of us arranged convoys.But for me i will just be taking a normal route,as we have a photographer with us who wants to do some rolling shots,but obvs feel free to sort your own region meet and drive up together 👍🏻

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't got the Clio anymore but put me down for this. I'll either be in the Caterham or 3 series, weather dependent.

1. @MrBlonde
2. @RustyMojo
3. @aaronlopes7
4. @Jekyll
5. @Jekyll (friend)
6. Jack Fergie
7. @J3_SGY
8. @frayz
9. @VenomUK
10. Malcolm (Clio Williams)
11. @tom_rs197
12. @Matthewm1518
13. @cliocollins
14. @kyle86
15. Bill
16. @MooseyR
17. @AndyPembs182
18. @N22BDK
19. @bowen86
20. @CFAB
21. @Ben NBR Cup
22. @Richardchamberlain
23. @NicJ5
24. @Amos91

Fair weather Caterham owner... tut! :rolleyes:

😂😂😂

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Let's try this again. I'm in and will be heading over from Wales for both venues. :) (Ticket booked for C&M, 12:30-15:30).

Just a heads-up on the traffic / roadworks. There are currently major roadworks on the A46 Warwick bypass between the Stoneleigh area and C&M so diversions will likely be in place. (y)

1. @MrBlonde
2. @RustyMojo
3. @aaronlopes7
4. @Jekyll
5. @Jekyll (friend)
6. Jack Fergie
7. @J3_SGY
8. @frayz
9. @VenomUK
10. Malcolm (Clio Williams)
11. @tom_rs197
12. @Matthewm1518