ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farmers Fayre/Caffeine & Machine Meet 2!

Farmers Fayre/Caffeine & Machine Meet 2!
Posted by MrBlonde
Caffeine Machine & Farmers Fayre
Sunday, September 5, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, September 5, 2021 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

bowen86

ClioSport Club Member
Is anyone being an absolute legend and bringing CLIP with them? I need the airbag light turned off. Can pay in tea and coffee.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Very good chance i wont make this now.
My gearbox or diff has a bearing that doesn't want to play any more. Try as i may, i don't think i can get a new one built in time. Apologies as i was looking forward to catching up with a few folk.

bowen86

ClioSport Club Member
Very good chance i wont make this now.
My gearbox or diff has a bearing that doesn't want to play any more. Try as i may, i don't think i can get a new one built in time. Apologies as i was looking forward to catching up with a few folk.
Saw this on IG. Not good mate.

Can you come in the Porsche?

Slightly off topic guys but is anyone interested in a false floor for the rear of the 182/172? It’s completely brand new, OEM carpet style. I could bring it to the meet if anyone was interested, save on postage. Let me know and we can sort something out 🙂

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Slightly off topic guys but is anyone interested in a false floor for the rear of the 182/172? It’s completely brand new, OEM carpet style. I could bring it to the meet if anyone was interested, save on postage. Let me know and we can sort something out 🙂
I might be mate, drop me a pm with some pics and price please!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 220 PH2
Fingers Crossed mate,i think the Farmers place will s**t them selfs with all us turning up😆 i have warned them with numbers and were pretty cool with it
Haha I think you might be right, I might get there early so the food doesn't take too long to come lol. I can't wait should be a great meet also its going to be cool to see so many on the road together.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Do you reckon I'll get there from Herefordshire with this amount of gearbox wee pi$$ing out?20210816_203329.jpg

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I could set a gearbox drip feed😄 in reality it's been dripping for a year (1000 miles or so) so if I topped it up I ought to be OK.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I think they leak from factory!

Mine leaked for about the last 2 - 3 years and I just topped up 3 litres every now and again!
Oh yeah it's a leaky bugger alright, everytime I jack it up I get a gush from the undertray