ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farmers Fayre/Caffeine & Machine Meet 2!

Farmers Fayre/Caffeine & Machine Meet 2!
Posted by MrBlonde
Caffeine Machine & Farmers Fayre
Sunday, September 5, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, September 5, 2021 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

R29TJR

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 RB 182 Cup
I’m coming but will be leaving after Farmers Fayre as I’m out in the afternoon with the family.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
When's too late to decide to come along? If I get mine back from the bodyshop in time I might come along, unless turning up in a Trafic counts?😄

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
When's too late to decide to come along? If I get mine back from the bodyshop in time I might come along, unless turning up in a Trafic counts?😄

I believe you can cancel the C&M tickets up to 24h in advance and get a full refund so can just get a ticket and decide the day before to go or not?

I sadly can't make it, do like the idea of the farmers fayre though, bit more time actually looking at Clio's rather than Lambos.

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I just got 2 tickets yesterday. I believe last meet people still got tickets the night before.

R29TJR

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 RB 182 Cup
I'll be coming along, although need to be home by 2.30 so I'll be leaving after Farmers Fayre.

Are you guys still meeting at Birchanger Services @frayz @MrBlonde @Jekyll if so what time? As if ok I'll follow...

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be coming along, although need to be home by 2.30 so I'll be leaving after Farmers Fayre.

Are you guys still meeting at Birchanger Services @frayz @MrBlonde @Jekyll if so what time? As if ok I'll follow...
Were meeting at the Shell Station for 07:15 and plan to leave for 0730.Then once on the A14 were meeting the Norfolk boys to go up together @Lewi86

No problem mate were leaving at Farmers Fayre at 12 to get to Caffeine and Machine for 1230 so perfect time for you to leave to get home.

182 Trophy (396/500)
I'm interested! C&M is now saying sold out for the 12:30 - 15:30 slot on September 5th :( I've added myself to the waiting list in case any more tickets become available, but I'll aim to be at the Farmer's Fayre between 9:30 and 10:00am regardless (y)

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I think a suggestion from the last meet is that we leave our french egos at the gate and just all park out the back on the grass area to not attract attention to ourselves. We may not get kicked out then to make way for someone with small man sausage in a bright green car.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I think a suggestion from the last meet is that we leave our french egos at the gate and just all park out the back on the grass area to not attract attention to ourselves. We may not get kicked out then to make way for someone with small man sausage in a bright green car.
Ah yes! That was a good shout. Park up on the grass at the rear. Leave the Instagram spots to everyone else.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
What…!!
You mean C&M aren’t as all inclusive as they spout to be? Shock horror! Lol.
Balls to that, I’d park my French box at he front door just to annoy em. 🤣

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
What…!!
You mean C&M aren’t as all inclusive as they spout to be? Shock horror! Lol.
Balls to that, I’d park my French box at he front door just to annoy em. 🤣
Oh yes! It would be funny to completely lock out the yard with french rotters...I'm sure people would soon get angry! You are spot on though, they aren't inclusive at all in all fairness!

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
To be honest @frayz i think it’s clear behind all the hashtags, they want photographs of rare exotica. I don’t think they were impressed last time when the yard filled with Clios. Even when many were much rarer than the usual Instagram fodder. It’s all about ‘stance’ and likes….point proved when they didn’t post a single picture of a clio the day we were there. But spammed the s**t out of the ‘gram’ in the afternoon….it’s their business, their rules I guess.

That said it’s a decent venue, central to most and kind of works well. I think the idea being if we all went into the ‘grass area’ we would be left alone and unlikely kicked out. I really like the place and it’s 40 minutes drive from me, but I do find them a bit frustrating.

A former work colleague of mine has set up something similar in Northamptonshire called ‘Car Natter’ seems a nice venue and they are desperate to get car clubs there. I could reach out to him in the future to see if we could have a Renaultsport day there. I know he would accommodate.