ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farmers Fayre/Caffeine & Machine Meet 2!

Farmers Fayre/Caffeine & Machine Meet 2!
Posted by MrBlonde
Caffeine Machine & Farmers Fayre
Sunday, September 5, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, September 5, 2021 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
  182 Trophy (396/500)
Some great shots mate! What's your instagram handle please?
I'm @mhj360 on pretty much any social media platform you can think of, Instagram included (y)

Lovely photos guys,

Do you lot mind if I use them for the business page at all?

I really need to invest in a decent camera but these dam clios take all the hard earned.
Feel free to use anything I post, I'm generally not precious over photos :)

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Great meet cheers all - weather was bloody perfect for bringing the Caterham out, even though it got a little warm in the run home!

Nice to put some faces to the names and just have a nice relaxed day drinking & eating.

Also great to see my old 182 @bowen86 - the BG 182 you photographed! Aaron has definitely made some tasteful mods since and it is looking spot on.

Look forward to the next one, I assume in '22!

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
I’m sure we can squeeze another local one and some nice roads to potter around on in the meantime.

Just a matter of finding somewhere….

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
Fox on the green in finchingfield is always a decent area.

half decent roads and stebbing airfield for pictures etc.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Fox on the green in finchingfield is always a decent area.

half decent roads and stebbing airfield for pictures etc.
Thats where i live mate that area,we have done a circuit this way & finished at finchingfield for breakfast,great little morning loop.The run we did to Hunstanton was a great drive also,ripping through thetford forest in sun on an early sunday morning with ya pals 👌🏻

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I said to Neil to forward me the shots or send the link and I'll upload some of what he took in here.

He's hoping the rolling shots can out good but I think it was his first attempt, so fingers crossed. Rollers are quite hard to get speed/distance correct between cars and the camera settings also as well as being in focus.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
He’s added me on insta, still feel bad that he didn’t want anything for his work

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
I said to Neil to forward me the shots or send the link and I'll upload some of what he took in here.

He's hoping the rolling shots can out good but I think it was his first attempt, so fingers crossed. Rollers are quite hard to get speed/distance correct between cars and the camera settings also as well as being in focus.
Judging by his other shots im sure they will be excellent.

R29TJR

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 RB 182 Cup
Thanks again for a great day all, a special thanks to @MrBlonde for organising.

Shame I couldn't make C&M however still had a great turnout at Farmer Fayre.

Look forward to the next one...

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Neil has sent me the first lot of photos and for his first time with trying rolling shots,i think he has done well.These are just from the drive up and there is more to come yet from other parts of the day.

I have picked a few of them for now and the link to all of them.

Neil said sorry if not many of others cars,was hard with the bright sun light.

1A0AF047-A42F-44C6-BD64-57D9B34AE602.jpeg011BD235-5487-4B6C-A029-DAA76A7784CA.jpeg67D811D9-8E30-430C-B69F-08250937D145.jpegFD1E3F85-6504-4E56-9FF9-987F9DCC89D5.jpeg053F179C-20B3-4554-8219-81CFF93460B2.jpeg24BC5756-D6F5-45B0-A643-B48F701FD054.jpegF47890B7-80A8-4BBF-A394-B95D189A0B14 (1).jpeg7BF6BC55-92BF-4478-B363-FB294D3CC4FE (1).jpeg

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
They are awesome!! Damn I love the liquid yellow so much. If any of you choose to sell please please please tell me first