ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fastest car on Cliosport - just washed ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

nice and tidy mate! i like the eighties styling! two tone wicked!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

its not actually that slow believe it or not. Sure it only weighs in about 700kg or something daft! When you wash the roof, even with virtually no pressure on it it flexs lol!

Ace car tho, does soem right MPG, nobody is gonna nick it, i can leave it anywhere, its reliable as fuk, cheap to insure, run etc!

2005 Impreza WRX STI

Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 07 September 2005

its not actually that slow believe it or not. Sure it only weighs in about 700kg or something daft! When you wash the roof, even with virtually no pressure on it it flexs lol!

Ace car tho, does soem right MPG, nobody is gonna nick it, i can leave it anywhere, its reliable as fuk, cheap to insure, run etc!
my car does that!!!

My Cup roof flexes when I wash it, the fact that they made the car out of feather and foam to keep the weight down doesnt help!

Those super turbos are wicked although they only brought them out in japan, VW are also superchargin+turbo chargin their cars soon too but nissan did it first lol! love the car btw its a beast!!

[Edited by MåVericK on 07 September 2005 at 10:27pm]

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 07 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 07 September 2005

my car does that!!!
LOL, and ur tryin to sell!!