ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fastest you’ve gone in a Clio

Legally of course. ;) Like on an autobahn or track.

Did 205kph last week and thought the engine was making an awful whining sound. Turns out it was just my girlfriends mum and gran complaining about going too fast!! The car still felt like it had a bit to go as well so I need to try again without them. :devilish:

140 still pulling(a little) then decided it probably wasnt a wise move on a dual carridgeway even though it was about 12.30am

120mph......but plenty left

because i have a 16v gearbox with a Willy engine perhaps the top end is limited to around 130ish?

dont know but revs were quite high at 120

I been about 147 mph in a Williams 3 and its only got an Filter and exhaust! The look on my mates face when he saw us right behind him in his 400bhp 300ZX well till he put his foot down and left us!

Only had mine upto 130mph but it was pulling very nicely, but I had to slow down. Think I could have got 135mph without too much trouble.

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 26 June 2003

140 still pulling(a little) then decided it probably wasnt a wise move on a dual carridgeway even though it was about 12.30am

Same as mate, i started thinking, Im f*cked if i get caught. So calmed down a bit, to 138 :) ha ha ha!!

No really its silly doing those speeds stick to 132 !!!

Maybe it would have gone even faster if you had been on the M3, tarmac gives less friction then grass ;)

Ill be the first to admit that was a poor joke :confused:

H22A7 Accord Type R

Indicated 12*.........with 4 PPL in it!!!!!!............indicated: 12* with just me in it lol!!!!!! so, 12* for me!!! 1.2 16v

Elise/VX220/R26

130 on a private airfield ;) there was plenty left but its funny how small a large corner gets when your doing that speed.

Yeba is that picture right?? that works out at 155mph.... :confused:

Ive done just 142mph but im hoping to get 145mph now ive got a spangly new zorst! :devilish: