ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fat c**t Dented my bonnet! Anybody help me get it out?

Renault Clio 172
Anybody know how Or if I can get this dent out of my bonnet? My fat mate thought it was a wise idea to use my car as a bench if I can get it out saves me the hassle of finding another bonnet and him the hassle of paying for it as his money is normally used up buying takeaways and beer. Any help appreciated thank you. Pics not the bit gives a idea of what I’m dealing with

Attachments

• 4CD81162-FD95-4431-944D-77CBFEA07ACC.jpeg
    4CD81162-FD95-4431-944D-77CBFEA07ACC.jpeg
    464.6 KB · Views: 273
  • 30AB2824-DB2A-4C23-BA47-8CA543B89209.jpeg
    30AB2824-DB2A-4C23-BA47-8CA543B89209.jpeg
    392.8 KB · Views: 278

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Depends but £100 tops. I would be expecting £60 to £80 tbh.

Renault Clio 172
You'll struggle to find another if that one is mint with no rust apart from the dent
Mines not mint cars altogether a bit rough to be honest got it cheap and been slowly doing bits to it this is just another thing to add to the long list to do thankfully won’t be coming out of my pocket though!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Mines not mint cars altogether a bit rough to be honest got it cheap and been slowly doing bits to it this is just another thing to add to the long list to do thankfully won’t be coming out of my pocket though!
I need a dent guy myself for a few small ones around my car.

Renault Clio 172
I need a dent guy myself for a few small ones around my car.
Gonna get ringing about through the week try find a local one need that sorting it looks a mess! Got one on the boot to but it’s barely noticeable

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
New bonnet from ecp is actually pretty cheap. Might be worth doing that and getting it painted

406 V6, Race Buggy
If you work the crease line back out first, go slowly with a softwood or rubber edge, the rest will probably just come out with it.