ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Favour - Can anyone do a high res copy of a file for me

172 cup TT
hi all - sorry to post again.. im a real dilema... HATE using photoshop, cant get to grips with it for the life of me.. Cant even do simple things like fill in objects with colour!, or stop bloody shapes from only going black even tho its the colour box is clearly blue or something...

I have a flier file unfortunately done in paint and 72dpi! but need it 300dp for my print company to print out... can anyone help? its a really simple file, all it has is our logo and then some large text, the fonts being Chiller and Calisto MT... i can could send my logo in a separate file if someone needed...

feel like a right tw@t as PS is apparently easy, but its just not doing what i want it to do.. maybe im just tired frmo work or something... can any one help? Id say it would take someone about 5 mins todo.. i just want to be able to have a canvass, draw on it, then job done!.. dont need all this layers b0llocks, and the inability to colour things in.. sorry once again for the rant..

Floodie