ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2009 - Whos going ?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ill no doubt be there in some form or other, may even take my car this year, last year ended up leading the convoy of about 5 track clios and a spider in the allroad that was fun

Hyundai i40
Whats up ? Not hanging around partying with the scots ? :( Is our parties and drinking too much for you Manx lot ? Lol :)

Yeah ill be there and no doubt be with the Scots and try drag nw lot won't take much trying tho! Lol . No doubt up at 3 in morning to get boat.

Lack of sleep ftw! Lol

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Needs to be better organised this year with the way the cars were set out.

Although there were s**t loads of club members there last year, we were set out a little dodgily (sp) and it looked a little pants compared to other clubs.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
FCUKIN ROCKINGHAM!

Actually piss off! Why can't they have it in scotland for a change. See how many of you bawbags would make the 11hr trip!

Hyundai i40
FCUKIN ROCKINGHAM!

Actually piss off! Why can't they have it in scotland for a change. See how many of you bawbags would make the 11hr trip!

At least you don't have to get a f**king boat run by bosnias(sp)

You know it will be worth it for the epic piss up

FCUKIN ROCKINGHAM!

Lol :)
If only it was a wee bit further up north may help :cool:

At least you don't have to get a f**king boat run by bosnias(sp)

You know it will be worth it for the epic piss up

Epic piss up ! !
And Manx'ns Ko'd on a few Voddies :rasp:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
^from what I recall you scots were the ones asleep in the car the following day whilst we were still standing despite the alcohol on the previous night ;)

White Sti Hatch
^from what I recall you scots were the ones asleep in the car the following day whilst we were still standing despite the alcohol on the previous night ;)

Yeah but you lot didnt come out for anothor 2/3 hours after the Scots :rasp::nono: so dont start !

ST
FCUKIN ROCKINGHAM!

I'll drive buckle...R27/BM 330/M3 or whatever i've got at the time..

Kneel..i do recall me and the boy Alistair were on hour feet all day it was the boy Ecka who was sleeping in the car...i wasn't even drinking night before tho..you have a nice face tho..x :eek:

White Sti Hatch

Kneel..i do recall me and the boy Alistair were on hour feet all day it was the boy Ecka who was sleeping in the car...i wasn't even drinking night before tho..you have a nice face tho..x :eek:

not forgettin me boyo colin was the one sleepinin my car not me !!!!

Astra van,Mk1 nova

bawjaws! I left aberdeen at 6am to meet dean for 7 in dundee, then went from there to edinburgh to meet beef then glasgow to meet captain stoddie and you bunch of primadonnas! I have excuses ;) Infact im sure i said to sarah "bloody hell your further north than me":eek: but that would have been the strongbow and rasp vod :D

bawjaws! I left aberdeen at 6am to meet dean for 7 in dundee, then went from there to edinburgh to meet beef then glasgow to meet captain stoddie and you bunch of primadonnas! I have excuses ;) Infact im sure i said to sarah "bloody hell your further north than me":eek: but that would have been the strongbow and rasp vod :D

:lolup:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Has anyone looked at Travelodge or Premier Inn? Just had a quick look and they are asking £75/£80, they used to offer cheaper rates when you booked this early but they must've cottoned-on :dapprove:

White Sti Hatch
Has anyone looked at Travelodge or Premier Inn? Just had a quick look and they are asking £75/£80, they used to offer cheaper rates when you booked this early but they must've cottoned-on :dapprove:

c***s !

320d
I will be going I think. Hoping to get a lift there though because I don't fancy it in my 1.2 tbh. People will think that I got it confused with ASDA carpark lol

Clio 182 Trophy
Ill be going again I enjoyed it last time.
I would like to go on Track next time. I wanted to go on last time but never been on track before so Im hoping to get a couple of track days in next year before FCS comes around. Dampers need servicing first though!

It would be pretty good to get a NW convoy down there next time.

PH1 iceburg
I'll be there again. Hopefully wont get blown off my feet (literally) by the gale force winds there