ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2012

TTRS & V50
Another year goes by.

It was a good show overall. Track wise I prefer Donny, but show wise I'd say it's better layed out at Rockingham.

A few gripes; Sax-P put out in no-where's-ville. 306OC crammed in like sardines so you couldn't actually get through the cars. No differential between clubs. Where were SHED motorsport ? Some peoples vision of show worthy cars is worse than I've ever seen, park in spectators car park ! I do not want to see a standard 1.2 Corsa in the 306 stand, even if it is twinport. Who ruined Oliver James's cup ?

Enough gripes.

CS stand looked the best as per usual. Some STUNNING cars there which I have documented. Some QUICK cars on track.

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0040-1.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0611.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0032-1.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0617.jpg

DSC_0075-1.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0062-1.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0586.jpg

DSC_0596.jpg

DSC_0598.jpg

Parade lap ? Track time ?

DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

Show stoppers in this bunch (non CS stand) - The Lunar and LY V6's. The red Trophy on the Meg's stand - Immaculate. And Big Ash's on the TDF stand, what a machine.

(CS stand) - Big OJR RB - Owen ? and the White PH2 172.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Re: FCS 2012 - 56k, I'd make a tea

Lol, nice one of my holding my keys in my mouth and texting. Great pics, what lense you using?

Wow great photo's mate :)! Thank you for putting some of mine up and the kind words, I wish I had taken my camera along for the day :(

TTRS & V50

Cheers all.

Lol, nice one of my holding my keys in my mouth and texting. Great pics, what lense you using?

Ha.

I took 3 actually. Standard kit lens, 10-20mm Sigma with filter and 50mm, although I didn't use the latter much.

130i Road, 172 Track

Some nice shots there mate and some cracking cars.

My guess is you were using a 10-20 or 10-22mm lense?

Albi blue 197

Good show and good pic have to say though and don't want to sound a dock but that charged silver ph1 has had a shoddy job:/ surely could have been done neater

SQ5
Good show and good pic have to say though and don't want to sound a dock but that charged silver ph1 has had a shoddy job:/ surely could have been done neater

Excuse me?

What was exactly shoddy that didn't meet your expectations?

Did you see under the bonnet? What are you basing shoddiness on?

The car is a massive work in progress, but I won't say anymore until you explain what was shoddy about it.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Big OJR RB - Owen ?

That's me mate :)
Excuse me?

What was exactly shoddy that didn't meet your expectations?

Did you see under the bonnet? What are you basing shoddiness on?

The car is a massive work in progress, but I won't say anymore until you explain what was shoddy about it.

Yer, some complete muppet has stuck a supercharger on the engine. What a complete waste, an eBay resistor chip would've gained more power. ;)

Albi blue 197
Compared to Craig's sunflower on here it is shoddy there's cable ties holding things up , part of the bumper is bowing right down coz of stuff look fair play for you doing it like I said didn't wana sound a dick just could have been done neater :s

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
My very shoddy looking ph1 behind the red car in pic2......was really hoping to avoid exposure until its a bit further along, oh well lol

SQ5
Compared to Craig's sunflower on here it is shoddy there's cable ties holding things up , part of the bumper is bowing right down coz of stuff look fair play for you doing it like I said didn't wana sound a dick just could have been done neater :s

I have one cable tie holding the radiator in place so I can drive it, underneath the bonnet is virtually mint. I have two holding the bumper on because the fixings in the wing have broken one side. For the ease of getting the bumper on and off I'm stick with it, I done it on a previous one and it saves a lot of time.

Every single item has been powder coated and thought about underneath the bonnet, the install is very very neat, all loom has been tidied and hidden away as much as possible, new and cleaned reservoirs and engine bay completely sprayed. The bumper was cut to bodge on as everything was arranged differently on the front and I needed my car back on the road. I turned it around within 4 weekends!

The wheels are bash as my missus has my proper ones, these are the ones that came with the car, the cage and interior a
Is also messy due to previous owner, I'm actually putting full interior back in but with bucket seats.

My car is also driven and I'm more concerned about it running right than looking pretty like 99% of others. I've now got it running right bar a few weeks and will be sorting the interior, I will then hopefully be getting the car sprayed, I have two other spare bumpers and will be pushing intercooler back over the next few weeks so I can fit it.

And you were trying to sound like a dick, and you definitely came off as one.

Just for you Ben x

568566ba-8379-f471.jpg

568566ba-839f-0c96.jpg

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
I have one cable tie holding the radiator in place so I can drive it, underneath the bonnet is virtually mint. I have two holding the bumper on because the fixings in the wing have broken one side. For the ease of getting the bumper on and off I'm stick with it, I done it on a previous one and it saves a lot of time.

Every single item has been powder coated and thought about underneath the bonnet, the install is very very neat, all loom has been tidied and hidden away as much as possible, new and cleaned reservoirs and engine bay completely sprayed. The bumper was cut to bodge on as everything was arranged differently on the front and I needed my car back on the road. I turned it around within 4 weekends!

The wheels are bash as my missus has my proper ones, these are the ones that came with the car, the cage and interior a
Is also messy due to previous owner, I'm actually putting full interior back in but with bucket seats.

My car is also driven and I'm more concerned about it running right than looking pretty like 99% of others. I've now got it running right bar a few weeks and will be sorting the interior, I will then hopefully be getting the car sprayed, I have two other spare bumpers and will be pushing intercooler back over the next few weeks so I can fit it.

And you were trying to sound like a dick, and you definitely came off as one.

Just for you Ben x

568566ba-8379-f471.jpg

568566ba-839f-0c96.jpg

Gotta love the haters......everyone wants a nice car, every person has different limitations and budget. Its gonna take me ages to do mine as I work so much and its a daily....

Albi blue 197
How... The first thing I said was don't want to sound adick and I'm not on about the full car but how when I looked at it thinks we're held in place with cable ties ad didn't look to fit proply I even said fair play to you for having it done lmao you've just mentioned other it's not me..

Albi blue 197
And I'm not a hater lmaoo I think supercharging them is a great mod! But I've just made a point as above lol

SQ5
It's not shoddy though is it, it's just not pretty!

You may not of wanted to sound like a dick but in essence you have.

What didn't look to fit properly and I'll inspect to see of I've made a mistake as my bumper is sturdier than those with aerocatches and my radiator doesn't move far ;)

TTRS & V50
whats wrong with oliver james cup? it has new wheels?

Bumpers cracked, N/S wing milky (probably machine polished through), Ktec quarter stickers, windscreen cracked (MOT failure so needs a change regardless). Just generally not looked after since Oliver's had it, that's all. So IMO ruined. Owner probably has their reasons, so not hating.